StatFox.com - Sports Handicapping Community

The Leading Logic In Sports Handicapping

The FoxDen Forum : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 The FoxDen Forum > Sports Handicapping, Trends, and Stats > NBA Monday Plays**** 1-26-09
Search The Fox Den Forum:

Subscribe to this Thread

Last Message   Next Message

Author
Message    Post A Reply
playtowin
Restricted User

NBA Monday Plays**** 1-26-09

Clippers + 10.5....Play against team off 3+ home games off a win
( Portland )
Mill on the money line -167....Play against team off OT game
( Min )
Clippers have been a good double digit dog.
M.Redd out for season for Mill, with him out they rarely score
over 100 pts.

Old Post 01-26-09 11:23 PM
playtowin is offline Click Here to See the Profile for playtowin Click here to Send playtowin a Private Message Edit post   Report post
playtowin
Restricted User

adding

A 3 team 5.5 pt teaser with Oak +3 , Clipp + 16 & un 209.5 in
the Mill-Min game.

Old Post 01-26-09 11:58 PM
playtowin is offline Click Here to See the Profile for playtowin Click here to Send playtowin a Private Message Edit post   Report post
playtowin
Restricted User

adding

Guess i am going against this trend, Clippers are 1-56 ATS in
their last 57 home losses vs an opponent with revenge.

Old Post 01-27-09 12:58 AM
thedoc
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Dont think I want to go against that last trend.

Old Post 01-27-09 01:31 AM
thedoc is offline Click Here to See the Profile for thedoc Click here to Send thedoc a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Gold Fingers

Clippers ?

Without Zach Randolph, stay away. Clippers will not cover. StatFox Statistics & Game Simulator do not take injuries into account, period... Portland with a mediocre defense tells me that O/U can go either way.

Old Post 01-27-09 01:34 AM
Gold Fingers is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Gold Fingers Click here to Send Gold Fingers a Private Message Edit post   Report post
playtowin
Restricted User

adding

Mill losing by 7 pts late 4th quarter, have to win my teaser with
Oak +3 , UNDER 209 Mill NBA & Clippers +16

Old Post 01-27-09 04:14 AM
eballard

Gold Fingers

Drop the Gold and just call yourself Fingers! lol

Old Post 01-27-09 04:19 AM
eballard is offline Click Here to See the Profile for eballard Click here to Send eballard a Private Message Edit post   Report post
playtowin
Restricted User

adding

Go Clippers tied in 2nd quarter 31-31 !!!! Love to bust those trends!!

Old Post 01-27-09 05:18 AM
playtowin
Restricted User

ADDING

Go Clippers, only down by a point at the half 48-49! Got them
plus 16 & 10.5 points!

Old Post 01-27-09 05:55 AM
fallforward
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Hey man how ya feelin' right now with the Clippers down 111-86. Yeah this is petty, but I have never rooted for anyone to lose until now!

like the old saying goes, those who live in grass huts shouldn't shoot flaming arrows!

"Do what you can with what you have, with the time in place, in the place you are."

Old Post 01-27-09 06:56 AM
fallforward is offline Click Here to See the Profile for fallforward Click here to Send fallforward a Private Message Edit post   Report post
fallforward
FoxDen Hall of Famer

3 offensive boards in a row by portland!

"Do what you can with what you have, with the time in place, in the place you are."

Old Post 01-27-09 06:58 AM
fallforward is offline Click Here to See the Profile for fallforward Click here to Send fallforward a Private Message Edit post   Report post
fallforward
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Man usually what goes around takes a little bit longer to come around, but I'm glad that vengance was swift and you got to see right away what treating people like that will do for you. The clippers put up 15 in the 4th quarter. If God cares at all about the outcomes in these stupid games, he had a hand in that one to teach you a lesson

I hope that your outbursts (as of late) are just due to you being a natural bona fide douchebag, and not some other more serious underlying ailment like alcohol or gambling addiction.

I hope if you have a family that you treat them better than the way you have treated people here that I feel are family.

You need to take a long look in the mirror man...
Robby

Old Post 01-27-09 07:01 AM
greggrzy
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Burning Down The Hut?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ozc70JPGRMQ

Old Post 01-27-09 07:08 AM
greggrzy is offline Click Here to See the Profile for greggrzy Click here to Send greggrzy a Private Message Edit post   Report post
live4night

LOL

Old Post 01-27-09 07:12 AM
live4night is offline Click Here to See the Profile for live4night Click here to Send live4night a Private Message Edit post   Report post
RedHottG2
FoxDen Hall of Famer

I think either this guys s/n got hacked or he has true alcohol / gambling / family issues. As a matter of fact I'm sure it's one of the above..

Old Post 01-27-09 07:16 AM
RedHottG2 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for RedHottG2 Click here to Send RedHottG2 a Private Message Edit post   Report post
RedHottG2
FoxDen Hall of Famer

playtowin

I see you down there, what no response ? Just come clean (you can do it in the HOF discussion thread). We just really want an explanation..

Old Post 01-27-09 07:26 AM
RedHottG2 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for RedHottG2 Click here to Send RedHottG2 a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Post A Reply

Last Message   Next Message

Quick Links: