StatFox.com - Sports Handicapping Community

The Leading Logic In Sports Handicapping

The FoxDen Forum : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 The FoxDen Forum > Sports Handicapping, Trends, and Stats > NBA System Play for 1/26/09
Search The Fox Den Forum:

Subscribe to this Thread

Last Message   Next Message

Author
Message    Post A Reply
pshinnamon
FoxDen Hall of Famer

NBA System Play for 1/26/09

I've been working on this system for a long time and feel it is ready to put to the task.

tonights play is Philidelphia +3

YTD Record 0/0

Pete

Terpman

Old Post 01-27-09 01:02 AM
pshinnamon is offline Click Here to See the Profile for pshinnamon Click here to Send pshinnamon a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Gold Fingers

Philadelphia ?

I'll keep that Philadelphia +3 in mind, but I couldn't see it as a definate outcome. So, rather than take a chance on a loss, I played New Orleans ML along with Milwaukee ML (Parlay). I play lighter on MLs & Parlays, so if I'm wrong, I'm still in the black, but I'm pretty sure I'm right. My system put NAs on all games except the two mentioned.

Old Post 01-27-09 01:11 AM
Gold Fingers is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Gold Fingers Click here to Send Gold Fingers a Private Message Edit post   Report post
picksbypete

Good luck

I like Philly also in this game. I hope the system works. I took Philly. Also. Thanks

Old Post 01-27-09 02:43 AM
picksbypete is offline Click Here to See the Profile for picksbypete Edit post   Report post
Gold Fingers

New Orleans ML & Milwaukee ML Parlay

I learned a good lesson tonight. I should have known from the past. Someone was calling me on the phone asking for a loan. I kept turning him down while looking over Milwaukee. I rushed into that Parlay without checking Injuries (I don't check Injury Reports on StatFox). Mike Redd injured left knee on Sunday, and I didn't know about it until I looked further into why Milwaukee didn't win SU. Mike Redd, Milwaukee's leading scorer will be out for the rest of the season. Milwaukee is washed up unless they can replace him next month. Sorry if you read my post before 8:00, game time. I need to learn to turn my phones off while I'm handicapping.

Old Post 01-27-09 08:27 AM
Gold Fingers is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Gold Fingers Click here to Send Gold Fingers a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Post A Reply

Last Message   Next Message

Quick Links: