StatFox.com - Sports Handicapping Community

The Leading Logic In Sports Handicapping

The FoxDen Forum : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 The FoxDen Forum > Sports Handicapping, Trends, and Stats > Sunday Back in the Saddle and Down With the sickness! 46-24
Search The Fox Den Forum:

Subscribe to this Thread

Last Message   Next Message

Author
Message    Post A Reply
chugg

Sunday Back in the Saddle and Down With the sickness! 46-24

Got kicked in the teeth for the first time this season last night going a disgusting 1-3 and that is an insult to me. I put overtime in for my comeback day. The first prime time NBA Sunday. Im posting my early game now. I do have a request. For example. The Boston Orlando game Thursday night. I would like to see the stats up until that day as if the game were never played yet. The free throw%, 3 point % and so on.

Boston -9 Get ready to rock!

If you have a hunch, you bet a bunch. If your hunch is wrong, your bunch is gone.

Old Post 01-25-09 08:41 AM
chugg is offline Click Here to See the Profile for chugg Click here to Send chugg a Private Message Edit post   Report post
chugg

Below are the rest of the games for the day. BOL. Boston looking good.

Atlanta Hawks -4½
Sacramento Kings/Toronto Raptors over 210
Minnesota Timberwolves -4½
Utah Jazz/Denver Nuggets over 213½
Los Angeles Clippers/Golden State Warriors over 218
Boston Celtics -9

If you have a hunch, you bet a bunch. If your hunch is wrong, your bunch is gone.

Old Post 01-25-09 08:49 PM
chugg is offline Click Here to See the Profile for chugg Click here to Send chugg a Private Message Edit post   Report post
vivadart

Nice start with the Celtics. Get em!

Old Post 01-25-09 09:12 PM
vivadart is offline Click Here to See the Profile for vivadart Edit post   Report post
JGiles23
FoxDen Hall of Famer

My man

Keep up the great work brother!

I loved Boston today and Lakers forsure. They are 98% healthy. Just played these guys a week and a half ago and lost by 1 with a very un healthy squad. I love Kobe on National tv any day of the week. There bench, coaching... I could go on. LAKE SHOW ALL DAY!

Love Detroit over Houston at home against a beat up Hoston Rockets!!

Best of luck.

God bless and happy Sunday!!

Old Post 01-25-09 09:29 PM
JGiles23 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for JGiles23 Click here to Send JGiles23 a Private Message Edit post   Report post
chugg

Sweet call on the lakers! Congrats!

Old Post 01-26-09 12:11 AM
JGiles23
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Detroit

I pulled the trigger on this match too early. I was unaware of Mcgrady playing today becuase it had him listed as doubtful everywhere and he hadnt played for sometime now. If they pull it off Ill be lucky. Im lucky the score is as close as it is. Pistons were getting rocked out the gates. Where did there D go???? Whats up with them? 3 allstars and they BLOW!

Keeping the fingers crossed on this one!

gl on rest of plays

Old Post 01-26-09 01:42 AM
JGiles23 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for JGiles23 Click here to Send JGiles23 a Private Message Edit post   Report post
JGiles23
FoxDen Hall of Famer

For record.

Followed the Hawks as well. You and Sugarhill on same side plus alittle research of my own was IMO MONEY.

Lets bring it home. If all goes well I will finish the night with Golden State

Old Post 01-26-09 01:47 AM
JGiles23
FoxDen Hall of Famer

2-2

So far for the day. Pistons made it fun at the end and was worth the watch. If they could of got a rebound towards the end they could of made it happen. Oh well. Hawks..... You win some you lose some. Shaq and Nash came in right before game time and played great. Phoenix are a good outfit. Once they start geling with coach and new players, WATCH OUT!

We will see.

I played Warriors small. Try to cap off day on winning side.

Hope the best on everyones plays!

Old Post 01-26-09 03:44 AM
chugg

Damn, 2-3-1 yesterday. 2 losing days in a row after 14 straight winners. I guess you cant win them all. I will be taking a few days off to adjust my picks. I really like this forum. I may just post here where it is a bit more quiet and no bashing. I went 14 out of 16 days posting winners and got bashed elsewhere.

Old Post 01-26-09 08:24 PM
DRB
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Hey Chugg

I luv your picks don't beat yourself up. It was a pretty impressive run. Nobody going to fault you basicly a 2-3 day. Don't worry about it.

Old Post 01-26-09 09:07 PM
DRB is offline Click Here to See the Profile for DRB Click here to Send DRB a Private Message Edit post   Report post
dg84

why adjust picks just because of 2 losing days in a row? 48-27 (64%) is one hell of a record. no need to tweak anything IMO. it's impossible to not have losing days no matter how good a capper you are or how good a system is. randizzle did something i never saw on any forum in the 10 years iv'e been doing this by hitting 78% over 100 plays in CFB but he hit a really rough patch in the bowls. dosen't mean he did something wrong. it's just the law of averages. same scenario here with your nba picks. don't change a thing chugg.

Old Post 01-26-09 09:15 PM
dg84 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for dg84 Click here to Send dg84 a Private Message Edit post   Report post
CD39404
Banned User

id tweak if you lose 4-5 in a row.

Old Post 01-27-09 12:10 AM
CD39404 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for CD39404 Click here to Send CD39404 a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Post A Reply

Last Message   Next Message

Quick Links: