StatFox.com - Sports Handicapping Community

The Leading Logic In Sports Handicapping

The FoxDen Forum : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 The FoxDen Forum > Sports Handicapping, Trends, and Stats > Jasper'
Search The Fox Den Forum:

Subscribe to this Thread

Last Message   Next Message

Author
Message    Post A Reply
jasper

Jasper'

2009 NCAA BB 54-53-1 (50%)
2009 NBA 7-9 (44%)
2009 NFL 0-1 (0%)
2009 Bowls 2-2 (50%)

Total 63-65-1 (49%)

Remember...you are uniquely different, just like the rest of us!

Old Post 01-26-09 10:22 PM
jasper is offline Click Here to See the Profile for jasper Click here to Send jasper a Private Message Edit post   Report post
jasper

1/26 NCAA PICKS

I hit the wrong dang button a minute ago and sent out an incomplete message. I have not been posting the last week while I continued to study a bit more and hope to improve my stats. 50% is not going to get much done. Fortunately, I have done ok thanks to money management and riding the coat tails of the forum.

All that said, today's picks are:
Marquette +3
OSU +2.5
Manhattan -1.5

Gl everyone.

Old Post 01-26-09 10:32 PM
jasper is offline Click Here to See the Profile for jasper Click here to Send jasper a Private Message Edit post   Report post
msudogs

Jasper

let's nail the card tonight
GL

Old Post 01-27-09 12:41 AM
msudogs is online now Click Here to See the Profile for msudogs Click here to Send msudogs a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Jerilee
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Shake.....rattle and roll ........

Hello Again Jasper,

Just got myself in here a few minutes ago and see you're getting some of your picks right........good luck on the Okla St pick.. I've looked up the ratings again on Mike Greenways website TeamRankings. Went to the Predictive Ratings. Using of course the win-lose records of each team.Oklahoma is 19-1 and OK St is13-5........I've subtracted one from the other and come up with OKLA U. to win by 10 points which is way the heck above the Vegas line, so you pick OK.......my scientific system for picking winners. Three points ain't going to get you there.

Hope I'm wrong and you come up with a winner too. MSU Dog doesn't think too much of the way I do these things......anyway, it doesn't take alots of time. I can lose this way just as quick.

Lots of luck.........Jerilee

Jerilee

Old Post 01-27-09 04:23 AM
Jerilee is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Jerilee Click here to Send Jerilee a Private Message Edit post   Report post
jasper

Results for the night 2-1

Marquette +3 (W)
OSU +2.5 (L)
Manhattan (W)

Thanks MSU and Jerilee for the feedback. I am using data from teamrankings and including it in my over all capping. As I work everything into my madness, it will improve. Going 2-1 was good for the start, especially since the leans I had that I did not post or play went 4-2. In the NBA which I am not posting yet, my leans are 4-2 right now with the Portland game pending. My lean is Portland -10.5 and the game is about a two point game at the time I am writing this. Anyway, I think the team rankings site and my other studies will prove successful. I started posting again because I was getting better each night picking multiple games.

Enough rambling for now, just happy to come out on top tonight. Let's go again tomorrow.

Updated Record
2009 NCAA BB 56-54-1 (51%)
2009 NBA 7-9 (44%)
2009 NFL 0-1 (0%)
2009 Bowls 2-2 (50%)

Total 65-66-1 (50%)

Old Post 01-27-09 06:38 AM
Post A Reply

Last Message   Next Message

Quick Links: