StatFox.com - Sports Handicapping Community

The Leading Logic In Sports Handicapping

The FoxDen Forum : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 The FoxDen Forum > FoxDen Lounge > Joe the Veteran. The price of Freedom
Search The Fox Den Forum:

Subscribe to this Thread

Last Message   Next Message

Author
Message    Post A Reply
StatFox John
Administrator

Joe the Veteran. The price of Freedom.

Old Post 11-02-08 03:54 PM
StatFox John is offline Click Here to See the Profile for StatFox John Click here to Send StatFox John a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Craiger
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Totally agree. What people are not realizing is that if we pull out of the Middle East, we are going to be subjected to attacks much worse than 9/11. Thanks John.

Old Post 11-02-08 04:16 PM
Craiger is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Craiger Click here to Send Craiger a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Curdawg
StatFox Legend

saw this on Fox this morning

These are the real American hero's, bet he doesn't have leftie friends that want all the ammenities that America has but won't fight for. Then they rant and rage against her traditions, i say get the hell out and find a country you love and would die for and leave our tradition alone.

vic

Always bet AP's number 11 who will be trying hard to get into Top 10...

Old Post 11-02-08 10:17 PM
Curdawg is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Curdawg Edit post   Report post
hotdog
FoxDen Hall of Famer

I love America! But please don't let these ahole get away with it. The war should be in Afghanistan NOT in Iraq. Fox news is pro war because Rupert wants to support the Bush administration. The Bush administration ignored intelligent that Iraq did not have weapon of mass destruction. Thousand of poor "White Boys" are being killed everyday because G. W Bush did not listen to our allies.

All BS.. Osama was and currently is in Afghanistan, the war in Iraq is a mistake! No terrorist in Iraq these are all lies.

Pulling out definitely will be a mistake!! why it is because Bush open a can of whoop ass on America putting Americans life at risk here on out an into the future.

Be patriotic but don't follow a blind squirrel.

Old Post 11-03-08 06:01 AM
hotdog is offline Click Here to See the Profile for hotdog Click here to Send hotdog a Private Message Edit post   Report post
hotdog
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Old Post 11-03-08 06:36 AM
hotdog is offline Click Here to See the Profile for hotdog Click here to Send hotdog a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Curdawg
StatFox Legend

hotdog...(still my friend)

I don't think anyone on here has been fooled by the current administration...
We all wanted someone to pay for 9/11 so why not get Iraq...(oil)
I do not like the current administration at all, i truly think they are evil and worship money...
They lined their pockets through Haliburton and oil...
I personally believe that is the only reason we picked them to attack...
Our intell was all wrong about WMD's but the whole western thinking countries had it wrong also...
Perfect time to slip the Patriot Act in on the American people, we welcomed it at the time to keep us "safe" from our enemies...
All it did was to give the Government the "right" to wiretap (us), monitor you're email and all aspects of our lifes...
Any one of us can be arrested for up to 6 months without any charges made, without your right to a lawyer etc...the first person that this was used on was a reporter in Irag who refused to give up his pictures and was jailed under the Patriot Act's guidelines....
The way i see it the only thing we have left is our belief in GOD and prayer from us all for our country...
I truly believe the "powers that be" pull the strings of our puppet president and steer him in the direction they want us to go...
Reguardless of who gets in office i believe our destiny lies in the hands of the string pullers...enough now, i get sick to my stomach thinking about it...
I'm praying that GOD takes the controls and steer's us in the right direction...GOD BLESS

Vic

Always bet AP's number 11 who will be trying hard to get into Top 10...

Old Post 11-03-08 07:42 PM
Curdawg is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Curdawg Edit post   Report post
tdbabe
StatFox Hall of Famer

vic ..... ON TARGET!

string pullers.....excellent

Let the American people take over that job.....if only.

Please view this site. Donations of any kind are always appreciated by these brave people.

http://www.anysoldier.com/index.cfm

America is not at war. The U.S. Military is at war. America is at the Mall. If you don't stand behind our troops, PLEASE feel free to stand in front of them!

Remember, Freedom isn't Free, thousands have paid the price so you can enjoy what you have today.

Old Post 11-04-08 12:26 AM
tdbabe is offline Click Here to See the Profile for tdbabe Click here to Send tdbabe a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Bromoe
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Don't vote for an ass tomorrow.

I mean donkey!

Old Post 11-04-08 02:27 AM
Bromoe is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Bromoe Click here to Send Bromoe a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Micaiah2004
FoxDen Hall of Famer

hotdog,

Disagree.

There were more than enough proof of WMD in Iraq from biological agents to enriched uranium to mustard gas....

The propaganda liberal, demonrats keep repeating lies since when you keep repeating lies long enough to an uninformed, lazy masses, it becomes a "truth"....to the uninformed ones.

Do your indepedent research. Start questioning the mainstream idiot media.

As for Commander-in-Chief BUSH, he inherited a weak military from the clintons who made budget by cutting too much out of the military and gave such weak responses to terrorists attacks against US overseas, that it only goaded the terrorists to attempt attacks on U.S. soil (twice against the WTC). The next future war will be against PRC (CHINA) and they will be serious competitors for limited and scarcer resources. Their plan is already in place for an inevitable war with a perceived "weaker" US. The Chinese can put 100 million troops on the ground vs. our diminished 1.5 million american servicepersonnel. And China w/its growing national wealth is moving ahead w/military technology.

But President BUSH, the intelligence network, and the military have prevented another attack on U.S. soil since 9/11. For that, Pres. BUSH, the intelligence network, and military are owed our deepest respect, not rebukes!!!!!

NObama is no McCain or Bush. Nobama is the perfect target for the 2nd terrorist attack within 18 months of his administration. Nobama as C-i-C will not scare the terrorists. The dirty bomb, or a full fledged nuclear bomb or biologic agent w/kill millions of americans this time, not just a few thousands. This weaker Nobama military should be the greater danger to the U.S. in the years ahead.

My military buddies and I served in Vietnam. We voted BUSH is the last elections and MCCAIN in this one. We don't want the Surrender (demonrat) Party to control and weaken our military strength in a time when the world has become a more dangerous and deadly place for Americans.

Micaiah2004

"It's not the thinking that makes the money; its the waiting"--J.Livermore
"Being wrong isn't a choice, but staying wrong is"--S.Stewart
"What everybody else knows, is not
worth knowing"--G.M.Loeb

"...mastery is something a man never stops seeking to attain." M. Musashi

http://adserv.honoluluadvertiser.com/multimedia/UntilThen.swf
http://00f2630.netsolhost.com/farewellmarine.html

Old Post 11-15-08 08:10 AM
Micaiah2004 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Micaiah2004 Click here to Send Micaiah2004 a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Micaiah2004
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Statfox John,

Thanks for that video. It has circulated far and wide among veterans and military. One of the most popular video on youtube.

Check this website from my buddy Bob Griffin: www.screamingeagle326.com

Micaiah2004
2nd (Snake) Platoon, 101st RR Co, 509th RR Gp (ASA), RVN and 502nd ASA Gp, Fed Rep of Germany

"It's not the thinking that makes the money; its the waiting"--J.Livermore
"Being wrong isn't a choice, but staying wrong is"--S.Stewart
"What everybody else knows, is not
worth knowing"--G.M.Loeb

"...mastery is something a man never stops seeking to attain." M. Musashi

http://adserv.honoluluadvertiser.com/multimedia/UntilThen.swf
http://00f2630.netsolhost.com/farewellmarine.html

Old Post 11-15-08 08:14 AM
Micaiah2004 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Micaiah2004 Click here to Send Micaiah2004 a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Post A Reply

Last Message   Next Message

Quick Links: