StatFox.com - Sports Handicapping Community

The Leading Logic In Sports Handicapping

The FoxDen Forum : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 The FoxDen Forum > FoxDen Lounge > Can't wait...
Search The Fox Den Forum:

Subscribe to this Thread

Last Message   Next Message

Author
Message    Post A Reply
Curdawg
StatFox Legend

Can't wait...

Until next week to get my check from the government that comes from people that has sacrificed long hours of hard work, sweat and tears to get to where they are now....
Why should they keep their profit when i could use it?
Why should they have a nicer car and home than me...
Is it just because they are willing to work and i'd rather lay around the house ad drink beer and cry about them having more than me?
Who in the world would go out there and try to better themselfs and their families when they can be like me and wait for their check without working...
They must be crazy or "American"....

vic

Old Post 11-05-08 04:31 AM
Curdawg is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Curdawg Edit post   Report post
Craiger
FoxDen Hall of Famer

LOL

Nice. Enjoy my money Vic!!

Old Post 11-05-08 04:39 AM
Craiger is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Craiger Click here to Send Craiger a Private Message Edit post   Report post
SliPKnuT
FoxDen Hall of Famer

No offence...

Sounds like you two are getting wrapped up in invisible mind fck crap here?

Down with the Fed. Income tax cannot even be proven as a legal must do.

Two party system and getting this ticked off about it may as well be a monarchy.

Also I thought that GWB was as a wide opinion pretty bad so hows come either of these billion dollar beauties create such tensions anywayssssss?

I don't agree w/ either and I don't think that it's American to be forced to choose with the herd either way.

McCain was lucky to be nominated and Obama is just a little race juice.

America needs to stop killing the middle class because that's what builds 3'rd world countries.

President doesn't matter anyway and I for one prefer a young half black man in office in order to stir things up rather than keepin on with keepin on in the two party system.

If B.O. is gonna be so bad and death then he will be juxtaposed.

I didn't vote for either party and I will be damned if I step into supporting either of 'em when I know for a fact that it's only a sceme to turn me against you...

I voted for Willie Nelson!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v3DXyfL3HX0

"The gambling known as business looks with austere disfavor upon the business known as gambling."

Ambrose Bierce

Old Post 11-05-08 05:05 AM
SliPKnuT is offline Click Here to See the Profile for SliPKnuT Click here to Send SliPKnuT a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Craiger
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Slip

It was a joke. Sorry you were offended.

Old Post 11-05-08 05:12 AM
Craiger is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Craiger Click here to Send Craiger a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Curdawg
StatFox Legend

Slip

I could not support Willie...

he smokes POT....that's a criminal offense. We could'nt have a pres. like that Slip

vic

hehe

Old Post 11-05-08 05:16 AM
Curdawg is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Curdawg Edit post   Report post
Curdawg
StatFox Legend

Slip

No offense....really

that WAS a joke....

sorry if it offened you in any way...

vic

Always bet AP's number 11 who will be trying hard to get into Top 10...

Old Post 11-05-08 05:27 AM
SliPKnuT
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Fckin Sakes...

I feel like I offend people on here dang near every time I post.

You cannot offend me my friends!

You can try but I cannot think of a way that you can off the top of my numskull head at the moment?

I do suppose after a sip of beer and thinking about it all that I am slightly offended?

I am offended over the fact that we let these billion dollar waste of races control us and cause us to battle against each other.

I tell you for a fact that these races have fctedededed me up.

I don't like them and I don't like them.

We will survive and the main reason I don't like them is the fact that it makes us lose track of the most innocent of innocent of reasons to live life in an awesome way.

THANK GOD FOR THIS DAY!!!!!!!!

Freedom now to attempt to make a change again that is actually backed by non bullsht!!!

Do not let the middle class disappear!!!

Do not trust your government!!!

Don't trust your church either because they are aligned with your government.

Check history...powerful gov's have powerful faith biased...

Don't believe the hype!!!

I believe in friends and people who are ready to talk about these things and ready to win money in order to raise a strong healthy cowboy family!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ASjH7X-jAY4

"The gambling known as business looks with austere disfavor upon the business known as gambling."

Ambrose Bierce

Old Post 11-05-08 05:53 AM
SliPKnuT is offline Click Here to See the Profile for SliPKnuT Click here to Send SliPKnuT a Private Message Edit post   Report post
SliPKnuT
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Put some faith into this and semper fi

Americans!

Let's congregate now and have faith now in what God has put forth for us!

Let there be no more questions.

Let there be no more battles.

It is now our mission to filter what we deem necessary.

FREEDOM NOW!!

Please give the elected your faith and hope!

I will be the first and foremost to rip things apart if I disagree!

Let's do this and I will not do this if I don't feel it within my whole heart...

I will

Old Post 11-05-08 06:09 AM
cisco
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Obamas calulator says I'll recieve $1100 even though I don't work. (retired)

I don't need the money. IF I get it i'm sending it to a worthy cause.

Pinnacle. :>)

Old Post 11-05-08 07:42 AM
cisco is offline Click Here to See the Profile for cisco Click here to Send cisco a Private Message Edit post   Report post
crogue1
FoxDen Hall of Famer

we will hope this cisc'ie...history spoke tonight..stay tuned..lovely victory...join it...or be lame!!!!!!!

Old Post 11-05-08 07:51 AM
crogue1 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for crogue1 Click here to Send crogue1 a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Bromoe
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Now the Lazy Black folks get the"it's OK to be a free loader" sign.

With the Dems in the house, these folks will be livin pretty good pretty quick.

Hard working Middle class, is as screwed as ever.

Old Post 11-05-08 02:34 PM
Bromoe is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Bromoe Click here to Send Bromoe a Private Message Edit post   Report post
dodgerfan
FoxDen Hall of Famer

???? nice future in store

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L6ikOxi9yYk

Old Post 11-05-08 10:06 PM
dodgerfan is offline Click Here to See the Profile for dodgerfan Click here to Send dodgerfan a Private Message Edit post   Report post
apk2k6

Oh ya since you get so much money living on welfare...and you must meet work requirements.....

I'm a hard working individual in college, and it's not like us(the middle class) will have to pay more than we do now.....

We can try to force democracy in other nations but we can't help out our own that are hungry?

Since most of you folks were trying to talk about religion, didn't Jesus go around feeding the poor and helping those in need? Yes, yes he did.

Old Post 11-05-08 10:30 PM
apk2k6 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for apk2k6 Click here to Send apk2k6 a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Craiger
FoxDen Hall of Famer

apk

Which is why it's up to the people to feed the poor and not our government.

Old Post 11-05-08 10:49 PM
tdbabe
StatFox Hall of Famer

apk

I started a thread entitled "Feeding America". You can find a food bank close to you to drop off canned goods, etc., if you would like to do that. You don't have to be a member of any organized religion to show compassion, which I think is what you were saying.

It's all good folks......we can help people thru organizations set up to find the ones in need.

Please view this site. Donations of any kind are always appreciated by these brave people.

http://www.anysoldier.com/index.cfm

America is not at war. The U.S. Military is at war. America is at the Mall. If you don't stand behind our troops, PLEASE feel free to stand in front of them!

Remember, Freedom isn't Free, thousands have paid the price so you can enjoy what you have today.

Old Post 11-06-08 12:18 AM
tdbabe is offline Click Here to See the Profile for tdbabe Click here to Send tdbabe a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Post A Reply

Last Message   Next Message

Quick Links: