StatFox.com - Sports Handicapping Community

The Leading Logic In Sports Handicapping

The FoxDen Forum : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 The FoxDen Forum > FoxDen Lounge > td
Search The Fox Den Forum:

Subscribe to this Thread

Last Message   Next Message

Author
Message    Post A Reply
Craiger
FoxDen Hall of Famer

td

This is the second week in a row you've bet against me

I have Minny.

Old Post 11-09-08 08:33 PM
Craiger is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Craiger Click here to Send Craiger a Private Message Edit post   Report post
tdbabe
StatFox Hall of Famer

Craig

Sorry, it's not intentional. Besides, I screwed up big time this week anyway.

Please view this site. Donations of any kind are always appreciated by these brave people.

http://www.anysoldier.com/index.cfm

America is not at war. The U.S. Military is at war. America is at the Mall. If you don't stand behind our troops, PLEASE feel free to stand in front of them!

Remember, Freedom isn't Free, thousands have paid the price so you can enjoy what you have today.

Old Post 11-09-08 09:43 PM
tdbabe is offline Click Here to See the Profile for tdbabe Click here to Send tdbabe a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Craiger
FoxDen Hall of Famer

I know td..

I would just like to be on the side of some of my peeps sometimes. 3 turnovers, ugh! Those hurt pointspreads.

I should be a trader only, lol.

Getting info on the K.C-SD game. Some wise guys plunging on S.D. I have a few minutes to think about this one. I hate laying wood like that in the NFL.

Old Post 11-09-08 09:57 PM
Craiger is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Craiger Click here to Send Craiger a Private Message Edit post   Report post
tdbabe
StatFox Hall of Famer

I can't pull the trigger on SD this week. KC stinks, and could get blown out I suppose, but they have played well against SD in the past. GL on your decision.

Please view this site. Donations of any kind are always appreciated by these brave people.

http://www.anysoldier.com/index.cfm

America is not at war. The U.S. Military is at war. America is at the Mall. If you don't stand behind our troops, PLEASE feel free to stand in front of them!

Remember, Freedom isn't Free, thousands have paid the price so you can enjoy what you have today.

Old Post 11-09-08 10:05 PM
tdbabe is offline Click Here to See the Profile for tdbabe Click here to Send tdbabe a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Post A Reply

Last Message   Next Message

Quick Links: