StatFox.com - Sports Handicapping Community

The Leading Logic In Sports Handicapping

The FoxDen Forum : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 The FoxDen Forum > FoxDen Lounge > I think that we need more Government...
Search The Fox Den Forum:

Subscribe to this Thread

Last Message   Next Message

Author
Message    Post A Reply
SliPKnuT
FoxDen Hall of Famer

I think that we need more Government...

People really need to figure out a better way to live their stupid lives IMO.

People do not know how to support their families w/o governmental help.

We are in a very lousy time right now and it's time to tighten up on how to deal with these rule breakers imo.

I mean there are people that are actually betting on sports games and we have seen this if you are actually smart enough to have studied the ancient historical times.

These people obviously sold their children off to witches for cotton candy and this is something that we SHOULD be very tactical against.

This problem has contributed to our values when it comes to our succinct worship that we call gold.

It's very frustrating to me as a powerful figure of this volatile state to attempt to put their children into the prison system even though we are bringing this drug into the mix.

Please make sure that that comment is off the record.

For us to indeed fight this war on drugs we need to be able to be on both sides in order to remain profitable.

It is a major risk if we get caught up in this and I have a wife and family to protect if it comes down to nitty gritty I will sue you.

I also have a bullet proof vest.

You never paid me you sicklings!

I will go public about your drugs that you love and your don't touch this power schemes!

I have witnesses and also I have youtube hahaha...

"The gambling known as business looks with austere disfavor upon the business known as gambling."

Ambrose Bierce

Old Post 11-05-08 07:13 AM
SliPKnuT is offline Click Here to See the Profile for SliPKnuT Click here to Send SliPKnuT a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Post A Reply

Last Message   Next Message

Quick Links: