StatFox.com - Sports Handicapping Community

The Leading Logic In Sports Handicapping

The FoxDen Forum : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 The FoxDen Forum > FoxDen Lounge > 11-04-08
Search The Fox Den Forum:

Subscribe to this Thread

Last Message   Next Message

Author
Message    Post A Reply
crogue1
FoxDen Hall of Famer

11-04-08

great day for me, i love it, what a historical night!!!!Thank God

Old Post 11-05-08 05:22 AM
crogue1 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for crogue1 Click here to Send crogue1 a Private Message Edit post   Report post
SliPKnuT
FoxDen Hall of Famer

What happened?

Did Ron Paul and anti war spending get invoked?

Did Willie Nelson put on a concert?

I haven't turned on the tulip tele hypnotisor yet.

Is it telling me that everything is alright and the naysayers are going to talk crap for the next four and I should hate them?

I love America and our two party hate system!!!

If you voted McCain then I voted Obama.

If you voted Obama then I voted McCain.

Funny...same amount of characters in those sentences.

How bout we agree upon changing the system in a way that isn't shoved down our throats sometime?

"The gambling known as business looks with austere disfavor upon the business known as gambling."

Ambrose Bierce

Old Post 11-05-08 05:34 AM
SliPKnuT is offline Click Here to See the Profile for SliPKnuT Click here to Send SliPKnuT a Private Message Edit post   Report post
TheBuzzard
FoxDen Hall of Famer

My hat's off to John McCain...

...for his gracious and fair concession speech. And for his truly amazing energy and stamina as a campaigner. (I know I couldn't have kept up with that pace even just for the fun of it.)

Now I hope most of his supporters can rest assured that all is not lost---that President Barack Obama will do us all proud. He is an excellent choice for America, and the whole damn world is rejoicing.

Old Post 11-05-08 05:39 AM
TheBuzzard is offline Click Here to See the Profile for TheBuzzard Click here to Send TheBuzzard a Private Message Edit post   Report post
hightimes
FoxDen Hall of Famer

i cant believe how few of you foxden folks are realizing that what has happened tonight is historic beyond words. sorry to all of you. Congrats Croque. what a night indeed........................

Old Post 11-05-08 05:45 AM
hightimes is offline Click Here to See the Profile for hightimes Click here to Send hightimes a Private Message Edit post   Report post
SliPKnuT
FoxDen Hall of Famer

It's a billion dollar thingy...

Hightimes I'm happy man!

It's all making me happy in my pants!

Very miraculous and amazing!

I am very happy to have another white guy with a hint of pepper now!

I am extremely moved tonight and my kleenex box is seeing a lot of change

Old Post 11-05-08 06:24 AM
SliPKnuT is offline Click Here to See the Profile for SliPKnuT Click here to Send SliPKnuT a Private Message Edit post   Report post
crogue1
FoxDen Hall of Famer

love you brother hightimes, lets kee 'em high!!!!

Old Post 11-05-08 06:36 AM
crogue1 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for crogue1 Click here to Send crogue1 a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Post A Reply

Last Message   Next Message

Quick Links: