StatFox.com - Sports Handicapping Community

The Leading Logic In Sports Handicapping

The FoxDen Forum : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 The FoxDen Forum > FoxDen Lounge > Iraq, the truth!!!
Search The Fox Den Forum:

Subscribe to this Thread

Last Message   Next Message

Author
Message    Post A Reply
hotdog
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Iraq, the truth!!!

Old Post 11-03-08 06:06 AM
hotdog is offline Click Here to See the Profile for hotdog Click here to Send hotdog a Private Message Edit post   Report post
hotdog
FoxDen Hall of Famer

2nd part..

Old Post 11-03-08 06:30 AM
hotdog is offline Click Here to See the Profile for hotdog Click here to Send hotdog a Private Message Edit post   Report post
tdbabe
StatFox Hall of Famer

hot dog

Thanks for the links, as I watched them all.

I am not a fool, nor are any of us. We know.....

That is why I pray every day.

I just wrote a long essay here about my feelings on all this, and erased it. Just know I understand what you are saying, and accept your opinions as good and honorable.

Old Post 11-03-08 08:22 AM
tdbabe is offline Click Here to See the Profile for tdbabe Click here to Send tdbabe a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Craiger
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Here is my problem with conspiracy, Oliver Stone type clips.

You can take any type video, cookie cut it, and make it say what you want. With that being said, I do believe our administration was bent on going to war, I have no argument about that. What I do wonder, is where were all of these people before it all started? I don't ever recall any one of these people going to the media saying " wait, this isn't right, this is bad intelligence" Not one. After the fact, all of these guys come out and start hammering away? Nice job fellas, thanks for nothing. Where were you? My second question, what party are these guys with? I'll put my money on Democrat.

Now, I think it is absolutley counter productive to look back at the disaster that has happened. What we need to do now is protect our boarders. Going back on conspiracy videos will do nothing but put a divide between us when we need to pull together.

Here is my honost opinion about the election about to take place. Do any of us believe that any of the canidates for president has the real answer to our economic, social, and foreign policy issues? Do you believe in your heart that whoever wins, they will fix the mess this world is in right now? I sure don't. The only real answer to our problems is through prayer. God is the only answer. We live in a broken world and we all will until either we die a physical death or Jesus comes in a cloud as spoken in the bible. That is the reality of our situation.

td, you have the right idea, keep praying. It will work! This nation was built on faith in God and unfortunetly this nation has got away from that.

hotdog, I respect the fact that you are angry over the events of the past 8 years. Alot of folks are. I think it's time to focus on solutions.

I'll keep this short, I could have wrote much more but just thought I would outline my thoughts rather than going into a book.

Craig

Old Post 11-03-08 05:47 PM
Craiger is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Craiger Click here to Send Craiger a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Bromoe
FoxDen Hall of Famer

There Were WOMD.

Believe it!

Old Post 11-04-08 02:28 AM
Bromoe is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Bromoe Click here to Send Bromoe a Private Message Edit post   Report post
hotdog
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Craiger

"I don't ever recall any one of these people going to the media saying " wait, this isn't right, this is bad intelligence" Not one. <-----

The answer is Rupert Mudoch!! he controls the media. He supports the Bush agenda so he f--c k s with the media turning facts into opinion. If you only report opinions and spin the facts can you really trust them?

If he decided not to publicize anything critical regarding the bush administration, most likely, you won't here anything at all.

Old Post 11-04-08 08:23 AM
hotdog
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Listen carefully what Rupert has to say in the last screen.

Putting everything together.. watch this..
Yep! he's the owner of Myspace, Wall street Journal, NY post... and more!!!! He control the media oversight comity lol new to me too.

Part 1.

Part 2.
See what he owns, scary stuff!! American's cancers.

Old Post 11-04-08 08:48 AM
Post A Reply

Last Message   Next Message

Quick Links: