What do you think den? FLA / UGA
This poll is closed.
FLA -6.5 20 42.55%
UGA +7 16 34.04%
Over 56.5 2 4.26%
Under 56.5 9 19.15%
Total: 40 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

The FoxDen Forum : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 The FoxDen Forum > Sports Handicapping, Trends, and Stats > What do you think den, FLA / UGA?
Search The Fox Den Forum:

Subscribe to this Thread

Last Message   Next Message

Author
Message    Post A Reply
Riverfish
FoxDen Hall of Famer

What do you think den, FLA / UGA?

This is the Game of the weekend for me. Probably will not be betting on it, but looking forward to it! This game definately has National Title implications, and because of last years Dawg stomping celebration it should be even more interesting to watch!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C7X8...feature=related

Old Post 10-31-08 02:59 PM
Riverfish is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Riverfish Click here to Send Riverfish a Private Message Edit post   Report post
UgaBulldawg
FoxDen Hall of Famer

fish....

I'm with you - probably not betting on it, but I sure do like Florida minus the points :(

Like I wrote in Randizzle's thread, we were two completely different teams at the beginning and end of last year. After we lost to South Carolina, I thought we weren't that good. After the Sugar Bowl I thought we could've played with any team in the country. Is it going to be the same this year? Don't know...

Hope I'm wrong, but I see this as a revenge game for the Gators from last year's loss and celebration dance in the end zone.

GO DAWGS!

Uga

Old Post 10-31-08 03:50 PM
UgaBulldawg is offline Click Here to See the Profile for UgaBulldawg Click here to Send UgaBulldawg a Private Message Edit post   Report post
TheBuzzard
FoxDen Hall of Famer

It's too dicey for a large wager, but I like Georgia +7.

Old Post 10-31-08 04:49 PM
TheBuzzard is offline Click Here to See the Profile for TheBuzzard Click here to Send TheBuzzard a Private Message Edit post   Report post
drPepper
FoxDen Hall of Famer

There was a real real nice SS on the under in this game, so that's my vote!

Old Post 10-31-08 06:38 PM
drPepper is offline Click Here to See the Profile for drPepper Click here to Send drPepper a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Bromoe
FoxDen Hall of Famer

No wager for me, but I think Fla covers by dd.

Old Post 10-31-08 09:22 PM
Bromoe is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Bromoe Click here to Send Bromoe a Private Message Edit post   Report post
JZ in Florida
Banned User

The line is right on, IMO. I'd have to favor the under here.

You KNOW I'll be watching this one! :)

JZ

09 MLB 57-48-1 +19.73
Yesterday 4-0-0 +4.54

Old Post 11-01-08 12:55 AM
JZ in Florida is offline Click Here to See the Profile for JZ in Florida Click here to Send JZ in Florida a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Curdawg
StatFox Legend

Georgia +7...tough one

At stake this Saturday in Jacksonville is the inside track to Atlanta to represent the Eastern Division in the SEC Championship game. The winner between the Bulldog and Gators will need just one more league win to clinch the spot in the title game and keep its hopes alive for a chance to play in the BCS Championship game as well. The Bulldogs and Gators both lost to a Western Division foe and the SEC tiebreaker for a division champion is first determined by head-to-head meeting and then record within the division. After Saturday, the Bulldogs remaining SEC schedule features road games at Kentucky and Auburn while the Gators face Vanderbilt in Nashville and then play host to South Carolina. The Georgia-Florida series began in 1904, a 52-0 Bulldog victory in Macon. Georgia leads the series 47-37-2 including 40-34-1 in Jacksonville. The Bulldogs are aiming to win two straight in the series for the first time since 1989. Last year, No. 20 Georgia celebrated a 42-30 win over No. 9 Florida. After Georgia dominated the 1980s by going 9-1 in the series, the Gators have won 15 of the past 18 meetings.

Hopeing it's a second/half Georgia game..vic

Always bet AP's number 11 who will be trying hard to get into Top 10...

Old Post 11-01-08 01:25 AM
Curdawg is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Curdawg Edit post   Report post
Zac
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Georgia. Under.

Zack

P.S. Go silver britches!

Old Post 11-01-08 04:14 AM
Zac is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Zac Click here to Send Zac a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Bytore
FoxDen Hall of Famer

UgaBulldawg, in a nation of Indian uprising, your name would be perfect!!!

Hey wait!!!

I was supposed to cap the game...

"Today's Tom Sawyer, he gets high on you
And the space he invades, he gets by on you..."

RUSH

Old Post 11-01-08 05:58 AM
Bytore is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Bytore Click here to Send Bytore a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Micaiah2004
FoxDen Hall of Famer

No Play

Similar rationale to Bromoe, and I would also favor Gators....

Last yr at Ga, Bulldogs played head games with Florida...the orchestrated celebration in end Zone for a penalty....

But Urban Meyer was not amused by the hijinks. And Meyer did the blackout of media for this game. So expect Florida to be "ready" for this year's contest.

Great game to watch very talented players, both tms, but for wagering???

"It's not the thinking that makes the money; its the waiting"--J.Livermore
"Being wrong isn't a choice, but staying wrong is"--S.Stewart
"What everybody else knows, is not
worth knowing"--G.M.Loeb

"...mastery is something a man never stops seeking to attain." M. Musashi

http://adserv.honoluluadvertiser.com/multimedia/UntilThen.swf
http://00f2630.netsolhost.com/farewellmarine.html

Old Post 11-01-08 06:14 AM
Micaiah2004 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Micaiah2004 Click here to Send Micaiah2004 a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Bytore
FoxDen Hall of Famer

If this is The Georgia team I keep trading Ugabulldawg. I would take Georgia.

They steal my trading money, and are a great second half team!!!

You see, I lose on Georgia as they don't get their ass in gear for a while.

As a home dog, yes, just do it. lol!!!

What screws me up with NCAA, I play Georgia one week, and the next week, and another Georgia team is playing.

Like four Texas teams exist. You know how hard that is for a lazy assed Canadian??? LOL!!!

Could you guys have just one team per state??? it would make le Canucks life a lot easier...

Sometimes visions slow down.... It could be a bad prediction...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dkSbncZyiGc

"Today's Tom Sawyer, he gets high on you
And the space he invades, he gets by on you..."

RUSH

Old Post 11-01-08 06:25 AM
Bytore is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Bytore Click here to Send Bytore a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Micaiah2004
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Bytore

O Canada, land of much natural resources. Our neighbor to the North.

The commodity bull supercycle is still on...and will return. Be sure to hold on to some of those Canadian TSX natural resources equities. Stick a few Canadian Maple Leaf gold and silver coins in your safety deposit box.

GL on football too.

"It's not the thinking that makes the money; its the waiting"--J.Livermore
"Being wrong isn't a choice, but staying wrong is"--S.Stewart
"What everybody else knows, is not
worth knowing"--G.M.Loeb

"...mastery is something a man never stops seeking to attain." M. Musashi

http://adserv.honoluluadvertiser.com/multimedia/UntilThen.swf
http://00f2630.netsolhost.com/farewellmarine.html

Old Post 11-01-08 06:43 AM
Micaiah2004 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Micaiah2004 Click here to Send Micaiah2004 a Private Message Edit post   Report post
SMKR
Banned User

Florida wins today.

UPDATED RECORD SINCE JUNE 1, 2008:
139-58-3 +$80,716

Old Post 11-01-08 05:02 PM
SMKR is offline Click Here to See the Profile for SMKR Click here to Send SMKR a Private Message Edit post   Report post
pointmagic
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Micaiah2004

The last place you want to put your wealth is in a bank!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7T1o9G6rCqM

Old Post 11-01-08 07:48 PM
pointmagic is offline Click Here to See the Profile for pointmagic Click here to Send pointmagic a Private Message Edit post   Report post
cbones
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Its been a while...

Pointmagic...Haven't seen you posting in this forum for long time....you helped bailed me out of a big hole late last season and into bowl games....Hope this is a sign of a return to regular psots from you...

Old Post 11-01-08 07:55 PM
cbones is offline Click Here to See the Profile for cbones Click here to Send cbones a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Riverfish
FoxDen Hall of Famer

It's getting close to Party Time!!!

Go Dawgs!

My YouTube Channel

Old Post 11-01-08 08:35 PM
Riverfish is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Riverfish Click here to Send Riverfish a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Curdawg
StatFox Legend

line at 8 at some books....i'll wait may go higher

vic

Old Post 11-01-08 08:50 PM
Curdawg is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Curdawg Edit post   Report post
greggrzy
FoxDen Hall of Famer

FLA-6.5 & GA+7

Want to middle yor poll!

But not setup to pick both so.....

FLA-6.5 -129 Matchbook 12:25pm pst

&....

FLA-1 & FLA/GA 63u -120 (7pt T) Bookmaker 12:30pm pst

In the land of the blind the one eyed man is king.

Old Post 11-01-08 09:35 PM
greggrzy is offline Click Here to See the Profile for greggrzy Click here to Send greggrzy a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Post A Reply

Last Message   Next Message

Quick Links: