StatFox.com - Sports Handicapping Community

The Leading Logic In Sports Handicapping

The FoxDen Forum : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 The FoxDen Forum > Sports Handicapping, Trends, and Stats > NCAA CFB System FADE Play 10/30/08...
Search The Fox Den Forum:

Subscribe to this Thread

Last Message   Next Message

Author
Message    Post A Reply
markmark
FoxDen Hall of Famer

NCAA CFB System FADE Play 10/30/08...

The system is coming back to form recently and I hope tonight the winning ways continue:

Cinn +2.5 (I'm buying to +3)

GL everyone...

Old Post 10-30-08 11:40 PM
markmark is offline Click Here to See the Profile for markmark Click here to Send markmark a Private Message Edit post   Report post
GinoSF

FADE play?????

not clear do we FADE Cincy?? so the play is SF??

Old Post 10-30-08 11:50 PM
GinoSF is offline Click Here to See the Profile for GinoSF Click here to Send GinoSF a Private Message Edit post   Report post
SMKR
Banned User

hey mark, what is the system?

UPDATED RECORD SINCE JUNE 1, 2008:
139-58-3 +$80,716

Old Post 10-30-08 11:51 PM
SMKR is offline Click Here to See the Profile for SMKR Click here to Send SMKR a Private Message Edit post   Report post
markmark
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Sorry for the confusion...

If you chose to follow you would FADE SF and take Cinn +2.5. I usually put the FADE part in the play but forgot this time. My mistake...

Old Post 10-30-08 11:53 PM
markmark is offline Click Here to See the Profile for markmark Click here to Send markmark a Private Message Edit post   Report post
markmark
FoxDen Hall of Famer

It's a system I get from someone...

I've followed it for many years and post it in here when I can. Basically it looks for games where everyone and their brothers are on one side of a game. It also looks at how the money is laid and supporting statistics...

Old Post 10-30-08 11:56 PM
msudogs

markmark

i like it tonight also, let's do it
GL

Old Post 10-31-08 12:07 AM
msudogs is offline Click Here to See the Profile for msudogs Click here to Send msudogs a Private Message Edit post   Report post
UgaBulldawg
FoxDen Hall of Famer

markmark.....

The system's been great lately...knew it would come back! Thanks and keep up the good work!!!

Uga

Old Post 10-31-08 04:59 AM
UgaBulldawg is offline Click Here to See the Profile for UgaBulldawg Click here to Send UgaBulldawg a Private Message Edit post   Report post
markmark
FoxDen Hall of Famer

I try, I try...

I felt bad for a while there posting these and having them lose for everyone. I think better days are ahead of us...

Old Post 10-31-08 05:15 AM
JustDave
StatFox Hall of Famer

You still in Hawaii Mark?

justdaves.com, now just about 6 cents a day to subscribe!!

Old Post 10-31-08 06:00 AM
JustDave is offline Click Here to See the Profile for JustDave Click here to Send JustDave a Private Message Edit post   Report post
markmark
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Yes, I'm still in Hawaii...

It's not easy, but someone has to live out here, lol. It is expensive though, why do you think I do this, lol...

Old Post 10-31-08 04:35 PM
markmark
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Not the best in recent years...

I haven't been keeping a real accurate tab on it, but I'd say a little over 50%. Maybe 55%. I expect it to go up...

Old Post 11-01-08 05:19 AM
Post A Reply

Last Message   Next Message

Quick Links: