StatFox.com - Sports Handicapping Community

The Leading Logic In Sports Handicapping

The FoxDen Forum : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 The FoxDen Forum > Sports Handicapping, Trends, and Stats > S.Florida vs Cinci
Search The Fox Den Forum:

Subscribe to this Thread

Last Message   Next Message

Author
Message    Post A Reply
pshinnamon
FoxDen Hall of Famer

S.Florida vs Cinci

To many things point to a Cinci win tonight including the short turn around for S. Fl in back to back road games. This will also be the first time that S. Fl will face some cold weather game time temp mid to low 40's.

I'm taking cinci early and often as well as for the game. I will take the points for a large bet and will bet the first quarter second quarter and first half. Will wait to see what the second half brings before I make a decision on the 3rd and 4th Q.

I'm heading to the outer backs for some fishing this weekend don't know if I will be able to post or not, so good luck to all of you this coming weekend.

Pete

NCAA FB Record 45/23 66%

Terpman

Old Post 10-30-08 04:18 PM
pshinnamon is offline Click Here to See the Profile for pshinnamon Click here to Send pshinnamon a Private Message Edit post   Report post
nizzle

If pike plays i will be on cincy as well

GL

Nizzle

Old Post 10-30-08 04:30 PM
nizzle is offline Click Here to See the Profile for nizzle Click here to Send nizzle a Private Message Edit post   Report post
geg1951
FoxDen Hall of Famer

maybe you catch some PIKE ?????????

gl

GARY / GARLAND TEXAS...... RETIRED
---------------------------------------------------

Old Post 10-30-08 04:59 PM
geg1951 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for geg1951 Click here to Send geg1951 a Private Message Edit post   Report post
2381Mike
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Pike in the Outer Banks...

good luck with that long shot.

Old Post 10-30-08 05:14 PM
2381Mike is offline Click Here to See the Profile for 2381Mike Click here to Send 2381Mike a Private Message Edit post   Report post
msudogs

pete

enjoy & like the play
GL

Old Post 10-30-08 06:09 PM
msudogs is online now Click Here to See the Profile for msudogs Click here to Send msudogs a Private Message Edit post   Report post
pshinnamon
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Up Date

Winner
The fish are biting and the wins continue, doesn't get much better than that

Pete
NCAA FB 46/23

Terpman

Old Post 11-01-08 01:07 AM
pshinnamon is offline Click Here to See the Profile for pshinnamon Click here to Send pshinnamon a Private Message Edit post   Report post
rootstk

Pete,

Thanks for the winner.

Williamsburg, Va

Old Post 11-01-08 03:55 AM
rootstk is offline Click Here to See the Profile for rootstk Click here to Send rootstk a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Post A Reply

Last Message   Next Message

Quick Links: