StatFox.com - Sports Handicapping Community

The Leading Logic In Sports Handicapping

The FoxDen Forum : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 The FoxDen Forum > FoxDen Lounge > Election EVE!
Search The Fox Den Forum:

Subscribe to this Thread

Last Message   Next Message

Author
Message    Post A Reply
the hook 420
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Election EVE!

1 day away from "CHANGE"! The candidates will both be interviewed by Berman tonight @ halftime of the PITT / Skins game ....PS:Pitt+3

Old Post 11-03-08 06:03 PM
the hook 420 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for the hook 420 Click here to Send the hook 420 a Private Message Edit post   Report post
2381Mike
FoxDen Hall of Famer

IMO

Wrong side on every issue.

Old Post 11-03-08 07:36 PM
2381Mike is offline Click Here to See the Profile for 2381Mike Click here to Send 2381Mike a Private Message Edit post   Report post
hightimes
FoxDen Hall of Famer

no one is on the wrong side of every issue. your comment is the very reason republicans are about to get another wake up call tomorrow. it seems the landslide defeat in '06 wasnt enough learning material.

I must admit, im concerned that the 8 hour lines that are expected in the poorer districts are going to make this a very close election.

Old Post 11-03-08 08:30 PM
hightimes is offline Click Here to See the Profile for hightimes Click here to Send hightimes a Private Message Edit post   Report post
tdbabe
StatFox Hall of Famer

hook

I'll be watching.

Please view this site. Donations of any kind are always appreciated by these brave people.

http://www.anysoldier.com/index.cfm

America is not at war. The U.S. Military is at war. America is at the Mall. If you don't stand behind our troops, PLEASE feel free to stand in front of them!

Remember, Freedom isn't Free, thousands have paid the price so you can enjoy what you have today.

Old Post 11-04-08 12:32 AM
tdbabe is offline Click Here to See the Profile for tdbabe Click here to Send tdbabe a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Bromoe
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Boomer will screened I'm sure, but I could only dream what
he would really ask.

Old Post 11-04-08 02:23 AM
Bromoe is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Bromoe Click here to Send Bromoe a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Post A Reply

Last Message   Next Message

Quick Links: