StatFox.com - Sports Handicapping Community

The Leading Logic In Sports Handicapping

The FoxDen Forum : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 The FoxDen Forum > Sports Handicapping, Trends, and Stats > NBA Talk 5/6 (post picks here if you want)
Search The Fox Den Forum:

Subscribe to this Thread

Last Message   Next Message

Author
Message    Post A Reply
F-Bomber63

NBA Talk 5/6 (post picks here if you want)

Hello All! Great night last night! Everyone had great picks. Just one game tonight on the slate. Let's see what the vibe is.

Cleveland @ Boston (-9.5) O/U 182

Series Price Boston -775 & Cleveland +575

My early leans are Cleveland +9.5 and Under 182

Series Price, I see great value with Cleveland. Might do 1 unit @ +575 (depending on what bookie has).

I think tonight my favorite play is UNDER 182.

What does the Den like?????

GLTA

Old Post 05-06-08 06:32 PM
F-Bomber63 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for F-Bomber63 Edit post   Report post
copperblue
FoxDen Hall of Famer

concur

I agree on the under albeit for a much smaller dollar amount than last night's total

Interesting diparity between the scores between these 2 in Boston and Cleveland

The 2 in Boston they scored 179 and 150

In Cleveland 227 and 213

BOL F Bomb

Old Post 05-06-08 06:45 PM
copperblue is offline Click Here to See the Profile for copperblue Click here to Send copperblue a Private Message Edit post   Report post
NumNutz74

Save that UNIT

even though it took BOSTON 7 to close out the HAWKS. they still are the best team in the EAST, maybe the NBA. this series will either be a solid jump start for the CELTICS or another slow beat-up drawn-out game 7 series. not sure, but I really dont see the CAVS winning this series, so save that unit, well depends on your unit size, but if its a ben, use it for a more solid play instead of reaching for a value bet, vegas has it set for a reason at the #. thats my 2cents.... gl anyway u bet

took CAVS/BOS u92(1st half) -- see both teams adjusting to each others game plan and see BOSTON making a first half statement.
but I favor the over in the entire game though. and looking at both BOS AND LAL ml plays.

Old Post 05-06-08 06:51 PM
NumNutz74 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for NumNutz74 Click here to Send NumNutz74 a Private Message Edit post   Report post
brian_n_bama
FoxDen Hall of Famer

I must say I agree with NumNutz here. Boston knew that Atlanta couldn't beat them in Boston, and when they went on the road they played like it. I see a more focused Celtics team for this series. Celtics in 5.

Old Post 05-06-08 06:56 PM
brian_n_bama is offline Click Here to See the Profile for brian_n_bama Click here to Send brian_n_bama a Private Message Edit post   Report post
jfever
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Take a shot Bomber, im with you!

I am not going to take anything away from the Celtics, they had a great run. Who on that team can take a game over offensively...Ray Allen? Hasnt done it all year, sure he can hit a big shot but he cant take the game over. Paul Pierce is a playoff bittch and Garnett is a phenom, but not a dominate offensive guy. If ANYBODY can make the Celtics pay with a handfull of open jumpers throughout this series the Cavs will shock the world. Starting tonight in Boston

Old Post 05-06-08 07:04 PM
jfever is offline Click Here to See the Profile for jfever Click here to Send jfever a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Paine
FoxDen Hall of Famer

i think they blow them out tonight. but then again i might be wrong ;)
just a feeling. no bet for me. i like the under though.

2008 MLB systems: $$$
----------------------------------------------------------
2007 MLB ML systems 102-37 73% +40 units
2007 MLB Total systems 72-38 66%
2007 NBA Test System 39-19 ATS 67.2%

Old Post 05-06-08 07:04 PM
Paine is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Paine Click here to Send Paine a Private Message Edit post   Report post
greggrzy
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Under But.....

Although game has under written all over it, dropping total creates a value problem. Will back under on an action play only.

CLE/BOS 182.5u -110 Bookmaker 12:15pm pst

In the land of the blind the one eyed man is king.

Old Post 05-06-08 09:23 PM
greggrzy is offline Click Here to See the Profile for greggrzy Click here to Send greggrzy a Private Message Edit post   Report post
F-Bomber63

Official Play

Boston Under 181 for 1 unit.

GLTA

Bookie had no series odds. Boston too big of fav I guess.

Old Post 05-07-08 01:54 AM
F-Bomber63 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for F-Bomber63 Edit post   Report post
F-Bomber63

Low Score

As long as we don't go to overtime the under should hit. Hopefully one team can pull away!

Old Post 05-07-08 04:18 AM
F-Bomber63

Yahoooooooo!

Boston Under 181 for 1 unit. (WINNER)

Nice Call everybody! Talk to you all tomorrow. Let's make it three nights in a row with a great call tomorrow.

Old Post 05-07-08 05:02 AM
copperblue
FoxDen Hall of Famer

yeeee haw

Good times

We prob could have survived a couple OT's :)

Good job everyone on the under

Old Post 05-07-08 05:05 AM
copperblue is offline Click Here to See the Profile for copperblue Click here to Send copperblue a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Post A Reply

Last Message   Next Message

Quick Links: