StatFox.com - Sports Handicapping Community

The Leading Logic In Sports Handicapping

The FoxDen Forum : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 The FoxDen Forum > Sports Handicapping, Trends, and Stats > Tigreson NFL Sunday
Search The Fox Den Forum:

Subscribe to this Thread
Pages (2): [1] 2 »

Last Message   Next Message

Author
Message    Post A Reply
TigreSon
Banned User

Tigreson NFL Sunday

Baltimore -1
Indy +9
Tampa Bay -1

Let's get it

Peace and Victory

Old Post 09-11-11 05:47 PM
TigreSon is offline Click Here to See the Profile for TigreSon Click here to Send TigreSon a Private Message Edit post   Report post
msudogs

TS

hope you nail the card
GL

Old Post 09-11-11 05:53 PM
msudogs is offline Click Here to See the Profile for msudogs Click here to Send msudogs a Private Message Edit post   Report post
pointmagic
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Are you on a new diet I'm unaware of or something?

Good luck today!!

Old Post 09-11-11 06:23 PM
pointmagic is offline Click Here to See the Profile for pointmagic Click here to Send pointmagic a Private Message Edit post   Report post
double11
FoxDen Hall of Famer

On Indy with you.

BOL

Life can only be understood backwords. But it must be lived forward.

Old Post 09-11-11 06:32 PM
double11 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for double11 Click here to Send double11 a Private Message Edit post   Report post
ronnie111
FoxDen Hall of Famer

ts

have a killer sunday.

Old Post 09-11-11 06:34 PM
ronnie111 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for ronnie111 Click here to Send ronnie111 a Private Message Edit post   Report post
CUBANO
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Good luck today.

2014 MLB Contest 1st Place
2016 NBA Contest 1st Place

Old Post 09-11-11 06:36 PM
CUBANO is offline Click Here to See the Profile for CUBANO Click here to Send CUBANO a Private Message Edit post   Report post
TigreSon
Banned User

Sd-9
Sf u38

Peace and Victory

Old Post 09-11-11 10:23 PM
TigreSon is offline Click Here to See the Profile for TigreSon Click here to Send TigreSon a Private Message Edit post   Report post
TigreSon
Banned User

Baltimore -1...........W
Indy +9................L
Tampa Bay -1............L
SD-9.................L
SF U38................L

Boooooo 1-4

Peace and Victory

Old Post 09-12-11 03:16 AM
Jerilee
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Thanks for the message...

Hello Mr Tiger,

Wanted to stop by and say thanks for the assist, I'm still working on my fooball stuff, sort of wish I had a college education so I could do better than what I've been doing. Someone put a quotation in the posts..something about John Wayne saying "Lifes tough, its even tougher if your stupid". This very well applies to me!!.

Let me get outta here, and too, good luck in all you do!!

Jerilee

Jerilee

Old Post 09-14-11 05:27 AM
Jerilee is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Jerilee Click here to Send Jerilee a Private Message Edit post   Report post
TigreSon
Banned User

hey no problem Mr. Jerilee. Your a cool dude, i have alot of respect for you. Also, dont call yourself stupid, everyone is good at something, everyone is different. Some talents are hidden and need to be found. One day someone told me to forget about thinking outside the box, throw the damn box away. All will be well Mr. Jerilee hang in there big bud.

Peace and Victory

Old Post 09-14-11 05:28 PM
pointmagic
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Whats for dinner ONE TUFF MAZE???

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D1OIxxPQrns

Old Post 05-31-12 04:59 PM
pointmagic is offline Click Here to See the Profile for pointmagic Click here to Send pointmagic a Private Message Edit post   Report post
pointmagic
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Why did you put me on your ignore list Maze???

Peace and Victory!!

Fkn retarded Tigre/bazement punk!!!

Old Post 05-31-12 08:58 PM
MOFO

i see

pointmagic is still playing i-spy...lol

i dunno but i think you're callin the wrong person douche

MF

DISCLAIMER: If you are new here you should only post picks because the identity police scour these threads like cheetahs on the hunt. OF COURSE I MEAN (POINTMAGIC) WHEN I SPEAK OF "IDENTITY POLICE"

WHAT? i cant hear you??!?!!?!?!?!! "oh! no! he doesnt get paid....no, he's not a mod...no he doesnt work for the site...he just likes f'n with people til they crack and say something that is worthy of kicking them out....its like a jake calling you a n***** or m*********** trying to get you to hit him so he can arrest you...... yes i know....shame these people exist....

Old Post 05-31-12 09:41 PM
MOFO is offline Click Here to See the Profile for MOFO Click here to Send MOFO a Private Message Edit post   Report post
pointmagic
FoxDen Hall of Famer

I spy... that you can't help but bring out one of your myriad of handles on here when your being called out Luca. How you love those all CAPS names for your multiple personalities. You truly are the definition of pathetic, setting in your moms basement making up different names to comment with, or backup extra handles.

MOFO eh? Kinda rhymes with BLOWMOE.

Where has your boys goose and Nostradamus been lately?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gfiB82OUXf0

Old Post 05-31-12 09:52 PM
MOFO

im not luca or tigreson or any1 else

just someone who has been watching u do this, n calling u on it....its so old....get over it...guys like u ruin the den...leave people b on post their picks...

ima shut up and b quiet before you or one of your henchmen get me kicked out for calling u on ur thread harrassment....u will hear no more from me....just know that trying to accuse people of being someone else because of their catch phrases is LAME of u....take care

MF

DISCLAIMER: If you are new here you should only post picks because the identity police scour these threads like cheetahs on the hunt. OF COURSE I MEAN (POINTMAGIC) WHEN I SPEAK OF "IDENTITY POLICE"

WHAT? i cant hear you??!?!!?!?!?!! "oh! no! he doesnt get paid....no, he's not a mod...no he doesnt work for the site...he just likes f'n with people til they crack and say something that is worthy of kicking them out....its like a jake calling you a n***** or m*********** trying to get you to hit him so he can arrest you...... yes i know....shame these people exist....

Old Post 05-31-12 09:57 PM
MOFO is offline Click Here to See the Profile for MOFO Click here to Send MOFO a Private Message Edit post   Report post
pointmagic
FoxDen Hall of Famer

We wouldn't want you get another one of your handles banned would we bazement boy? Keeping that mouth shut remains to be seen Tigreturd.

"im not luca or tigreson or any1 else"

No. Your just putting your 2 cents in defending a banned user with only 17 posts.

Lying fkn moron.

Old Post 05-31-12 10:42 PM
ONE TOUGH MAZE
FoxDen Hall of Famer

that PAZZNIKA

KID HAS ME ...FU&D UP 4 SURE....NOT THAT DUDE HOMMIE!!!!

ME I LOOK FEAR/DEATH IN THE FACE. "I WISH I WAS THAT GUY..I CERINELY WOULD NOT HESITATE TO SAY IF I WAS....SUCKER-FREE(IGNORED) THE IGNORANCE

I WANT TO SAY MUCH MORE BUT WILL NOT ENTERTAIN THE GARBAGE...STRICTLY GARBAGE...HOMMIE!!

*MAKEING MONEY TONIGHT

Old Post 05-31-12 11:00 PM
ONE TOUGH MAZE is offline Click Here to See the Profile for ONE TOUGH MAZE Click here to Send ONE TOUGH MAZE a Private Message Edit post   Report post
pointmagic
FoxDen Hall of Famer

"STRICTLY GARBAGE...HOMMIE!!"

Yes. We finally agree on something, you are garbage Luca.

And you don't need to use all caps and misspell lots of words. We already now that your functionally illiterate.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7V7SmSlJCYo

Old Post 05-31-12 11:08 PM
MOFO

I officially fk wit otm!

MF

Old Post 05-31-12 11:44 PM
pointmagic
FoxDen Hall of Famer

"I officially fk wit otm!"

I don't speak gibberish, can you please try to write in English so we can understand your decent?

Old Post 05-31-12 11:47 PM
Post A Reply

Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Message   Next Message

Quick Links: