StatFox.com - Sports Handicapping Community

The Leading Logic In Sports Handicapping

The FoxDen Forum : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 The FoxDen Forum > Sports Handicapping, Trends, and Stats > Monday Night Dawg
Search The Fox Den Forum:

Subscribe to this Thread

Last Message   Next Message

Author
Message    Post A Reply
Zac
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Monday Night Dawg

Texas + 131 **

Good luck.

The ** Dawg system is at 46-37 for + 26.8 units.

Old Post 08-04-14 08:46 PM
Zac is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Zac Click here to Send Zac a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Traderpro
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Good Luck Zac.What do you think about Total on that game? 2 very struggling pitchers.

Old Post 08-04-14 11:17 PM
Traderpro is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Traderpro Click here to Send Traderpro a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Zac
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Trader,

I don't fool with totals that much. But, if I was going to play it, I'd probably try the over.

Good luck with your picks tonight.

Old Post 08-05-14 01:25 AM
Zac is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Zac Click here to Send Zac a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Riverfish
FoxDen Hall of Famer

I find it only appropriate to say, "What's up dawg?" Good to see you doing well with the dawgs.

My YouTube Channel

Old Post 08-05-14 02:40 AM
Riverfish is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Riverfish Click here to Send Riverfish a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Zac
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Riverfish, my man.

Where have you been?

Good to see you surface.

Old Post 08-05-14 03:25 AM
Riverfish
FoxDen Hall of Famer

I been busy trying to keep my head above the water. I hardly ever have time for to watch sports. Bout the only sport I've been into lately is corn hole, lol. Hopefully I'll get some free time by kick-off time later in the month. I will try to pop-in from time to time. Glad to see you are still rolling.

My YouTube Channel

Old Post 08-05-14 03:36 AM
Riverfish is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Riverfish Click here to Send Riverfish a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Zac
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Texas + 131 ** loser

Old Post 08-05-14 09:03 PM
Post A Reply

Last Message   Next Message

Quick Links: