StatFox.com - Sports Handicapping Community

The Leading Logic In Sports Handicapping

The FoxDen Forum : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 The FoxDen Forum > Sports Handicapping, Trends, and Stats > Cle
Search The Fox Den Forum:

Subscribe to this Thread

Last Message   Next Message

Author
Message    Post A Reply
Kostyan
Restricted User

Cle

is the play tonight. Wrong team is favorited here, Cle is on a streak, lights out hitting, Kazmir is better last 3 than Guthrie, Guthrie is 5-12 last 3 seasons in July, also Cle vs Guthrie are batting .293 with 7 homers, gl boys.

Old Post 07-03-13 05:18 PM
Kostyan is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Kostyan Click here to Send Kostyan a Private Message Edit post   Report post
ONE TOUGH MAZE
FoxDen Hall of Famer

nice call on the Angles

bol tonight.

Old Post 07-03-13 06:48 PM
ONE TOUGH MAZE is offline Click Here to See the Profile for ONE TOUGH MAZE Click here to Send ONE TOUGH MAZE a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Kostyan
Restricted User

Likewise.

Old Post 07-03-13 07:40 PM
Kostyan is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Kostyan Click here to Send Kostyan a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Gofightwin

K- have any thoughts on Baltimore tonight? -119 ml. I like Feldman to come out and pitch well for his new team.

Old Post 07-03-13 07:46 PM
Gofightwin is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Gofightwin Click here to Send Gofightwin a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Kostyan
Restricted User

Bullseye, this actually the only game tonight I have no real opinion about hehe...gl anyways...

I like Nyy, Laa, Chc RL and Tex if you need a nudge...

Old Post 07-03-13 07:57 PM
bawlmer
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Point proven again. Anyone can update a winner. Updating a loss gets you respect.

I had a good year in soccer at 67% for the season but one stretch i went 0-8. Did i want to update my record then? Of course not but i manned up.

For all the sh!t u talk to others and calling out there losses just shows how pathetic you are.

Old Post 07-05-13 02:10 AM
bawlmer is offline Click Here to See the Profile for bawlmer Click here to Send bawlmer a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Kostyan
Restricted User

Lost soul...With bumping my threads you confirm what an idiot you are...

Old Post 07-05-13 03:24 AM
bawlmer
FoxDen Hall of Famer

You mean just like you did in this thread...

http://forums.statfox.com/forum/showthread.php?threadid=188682

And this thread...

http://forums.statfox.com/forum/showthread.php?threadid=188656

Thanks for proving my point

Old Post 07-05-13 06:42 AM
bawlmer is offline Click Here to See the Profile for bawlmer Click here to Send bawlmer a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Post A Reply

Last Message   Next Message

Quick Links: