StatFox.com - Sports Handicapping Community

The Leading Logic In Sports Handicapping

The FoxDen Forum : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 The FoxDen Forum > Sports Handicapping, Trends, and Stats > help getting started betting NHL?
Search The Fox Den Forum:

Subscribe to this Thread

Last Message   Next Message

Author
Message    Post A Reply
oChRoNiCo
FoxDen Hall of Famer

help getting started betting NHL?

I have thought about trying to learn to bet NHL for a couple years now, however this is going to be the year! Anyone who has any thoughts or ideas on what they use for research and what they look for when making their selections or anything else would be greatly appreciated. I do my best work betting baseball and this sport is the sport betting wise that most closely resembles that this is why I'm interested in learning how to cap it. PM's are open if you prefer going that route as well.

Thanks,

The evidence we have found has led us to the conclusion that the negative image of gamblers, of speculators and of gambling is due to prejudice, to the distorted image heavily promoted by some powerful groups who, however, have not had much evidence to support their views.
- Reuven and Gabrielle A Brenner

Old Post 10-04-13 01:55 AM
oChRoNiCo is offline Click Here to See the Profile for oChRoNiCo Click here to Send oChRoNiCo a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Post A Reply

Last Message   Next Message

Quick Links: