StatFox.com - Sports Handicapping Community

The Leading Logic In Sports Handicapping

The FoxDen Forum : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 The FoxDen Forum > Sports Handicapping, Trends, and Stats > Greetings Peons and Commoners
Search The Fox Den Forum:

Subscribe to this Thread

Last Message   Next Message

Author
Message    Post A Reply
floatinstools
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Greetings Peons and Commoners

Greetings from the Big Easy, New Orleans, and it is holding up to it's name, you know this is a real busytime of the year for me with the awards shows and just off the SAG awards night i had to console some of the non winners if you know what i mean. This week has been one for the books as i have shared the stage with some Pitbull fellowfriday night, Sofia kept bugging me to join him, so i did. Saturday brought the Celebrity Beach Bowl game, Snoop Dogg and i had a blast as i caught a pass from Warren Moon, did a juke move on Primetime Deion Sanders to the end zone and got an effectionate hug from Maria Menounos. Last night i sat in the Bourbon Street on fire with performance at Preservation Hall & then stepped next door to Pat O'Briens and joined in on the dueling pianos for Whole Lotta Shakin Goin On, my friend Archie Knuckles has told me that these performances are on you tube for everyone to enjoy. The next two weeks will be hecktic as well, as ole stools has been asked to be a honary King Of Rex parade on Fat Tuesday and i'll be have to get prepped for the Grammys. Jimmy the Chin has once again out done himself with information gathering from the so called "syndicates" out there, as he gets the best information bar non from former bookmakers. Tony the Rat has sent word from off shore that the "syndicates" are lulling people into the Ravens plus the 4.5, but taking San Francisco on the Money Line, so i will be doing the same

Old Post 02-03-13 08:17 PM
floatinstools is offline Click Here to See the Profile for floatinstools Click here to Send floatinstools a Private Message Edit post   Report post
wildcat76
FoxDen Hall of Famer

thanks for sharing

Old Post 02-03-13 08:21 PM
wildcat76 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for wildcat76 Click here to Send wildcat76 a Private Message Edit post   Report post
floatinstools
FoxDen Hall of Famer

before i head over to the Dome i will be doing a couple of interviews with outlets and you must see me with Katherine Webb, i will be giving my top Prop Bets on Sirius and Xm #88, and doing a live spot on Vegas Today radio, also will be on a local station WWL in an hour, you will get a chance to see what i have on during the Pregame show between the 4 and 5 est time slot, and now for the "World Famous Courtesy Flush" over 24 in the First Half

Old Post 02-03-13 08:29 PM
floatinstools is offline Click Here to See the Profile for floatinstools Click here to Send floatinstools a Private Message Edit post   Report post
tdbabe
StatFox Hall of Famer

Stools!

Go gettum! Always good to see you here!

Please view this site. Donations of any kind are always appreciated by these brave people.

http://www.anysoldier.com/index.cfm

America is not at war. The U.S. Military is at war. America is at the Mall. If you don't stand behind our troops, PLEASE feel free to stand in front of them!

Remember, Freedom isn't Free, thousands have paid the price so you can enjoy what you have today.

Old Post 02-03-13 08:39 PM
tdbabe is offline Click Here to See the Profile for tdbabe Click here to Send tdbabe a Private Message Edit post   Report post
pshinnamon
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Have fun stools.

Pete

Terpman

Old Post 02-03-13 08:43 PM
pshinnamon is offline Click Here to See the Profile for pshinnamon Click here to Send pshinnamon a Private Message Edit post   Report post
msudogs

good to see you and i have seen some of the clips, enjoy
GL

Old Post 02-03-13 09:24 PM
msudogs is offline Click Here to See the Profile for msudogs Click here to Send msudogs a Private Message Edit post   Report post
RDTrains
StatFox Hall of Famer

We are not worthy ...

Old Post 02-03-13 09:34 PM
RDTrains is offline Click Here to See the Profile for RDTrains Click here to Send RDTrains a Private Message Edit post   Report post
RDTrains
StatFox Hall of Famer

Ok

Who pulled the plug at the Superdome?

I want an APB on Stools right now!

Old Post 02-04-13 02:47 AM
RDTrains is offline Click Here to See the Profile for RDTrains Click here to Send RDTrains a Private Message Edit post   Report post
msudogs

thanks for that 1st half over, you always nail the Courtesy Flush
GL

Old Post 02-04-13 10:16 AM
msudogs is offline Click Here to See the Profile for msudogs Click here to Send msudogs a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Post A Reply

Last Message   Next Message

Quick Links: