StatFox.com - Sports Handicapping Community

The Leading Logic In Sports Handicapping

The FoxDen Forum : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 The FoxDen Forum > Sports Handicapping, Trends, and Stats > Champions League (129-59-7 YTD)
Search The Fox Den Forum:

Subscribe to this Thread

Last Message   Next Message

Author
Message    Post A Reply
bawlmer
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Champions League (129-59-7 YTD)

Bayern Munich/Barcelona Over 3(-135)

Bayern Munich/Barcelona Both Teams to Score -200

If the juice is too high for you on the second play then skip the game. There will be plenty of more chances to play this weekend in the EPL.

Old Post 05-01-13 12:11 PM
bawlmer is offline Click Here to See the Profile for bawlmer Click here to Send bawlmer a Private Message Edit post   Report post
ballinhj12
FoxDen Hall of Famer

You mean skip both plays or just the second one? Also do you rate these plays at all or is it a straight flat bet? Thanks brother, really appreciate your help

Old Post 05-01-13 04:52 PM
ballinhj12 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for ballinhj12 Click here to Send ballinhj12 a Private Message Edit post   Report post
bawlmer
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Just the second play. I always put only 1 unit on each play and I never increase or decrease the bet amount, it is always the same. So IMO taking -200 is something that I feel is not that big of a risk because I do keep it consistent.

Any play that I do post is the best play I have. If I dont like something I will just not play it. I wont decrease the bet/unit size or anything...I just wont play it all together. I guess any play that I have is my top rated play so to speak.

Hope that helps

Old Post 05-01-13 05:08 PM
bawlmer is offline Click Here to See the Profile for bawlmer Click here to Send bawlmer a Private Message Edit post   Report post
ballinhj12
FoxDen Hall of Famer

I got you bro ...thanks again ... might be a dumb question but your over is for the "2nd" leg correct?

Old Post 05-01-13 08:34 PM
ballinhj12 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for ballinhj12 Click here to Send ballinhj12 a Private Message Edit post   Report post
bawlmer
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Yes it was ballin

0-1-1 (-2 units)

129-60-8

Old Post 05-01-13 10:38 PM
Post A Reply

Last Message   Next Message

Quick Links: