StatFox.com - Sports Handicapping Community

The Leading Logic In Sports Handicapping

The FoxDen Forum : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 The FoxDen Forum > Sports Handicapping, Trends, and Stats > Butler/StL
Search The Fox Den Forum:

Subscribe to this Thread

Last Message   Next Message

Author
Message    Post A Reply
IrishMule
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Butler/StL

I'm on the Billies big. Not a whole lot to say on this one. StL will smother the 3 pt shooters for Butler. Clark will probably get his. Smith is the unknown for me. StL doesn't have anyone of equal talent inside, but has enough bench depth to bang, not to mention the 'heart and guts' part. After watching these guys for the last couple months, they just seem to want it more. I think they're wanting to get this one for Majerus. Last time I bet on them, Ellis went 0-15! Hope he doesn't go into the tank again!

StL -4 large, probably too large

PS
A leprechaun told me so!! ha

Let us be thankful for the fools. But for them, the rest of us could not succeed.
Mark Twain

''Life's tough ........it's even tougher if you're stupid...''
-- John Wayne

"Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy."
Benjamin Franklin

'Life isn't about
how to survive the storm.....But how to dance in the
rain.'
TheMule

Old Post 03-16-13 04:02 PM
IrishMule is offline Click Here to See the Profile for IrishMule Click here to Send IrishMule a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Kostyan
Restricted User

Hope you are right, gl!

Old Post 03-16-13 04:10 PM
Kostyan is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Kostyan Click here to Send Kostyan a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Toby13
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Irish i will follow on this 1 bol buddy.

6 Rings

Old Post 03-16-13 04:34 PM
Toby13 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Toby13 Click here to Send Toby13 a Private Message Edit post   Report post
rojero
FoxDen Hall of Famer

WHIT YOU....LETS CASH

Old Post 03-16-13 04:37 PM
rojero is offline Click Here to See the Profile for rojero Edit post   Report post
msudogs

this game should be fun to watch, i couldn't go against someone like you with this being your weekend Happy St Patrick's Weekend, Irish O'Mule
GL

Old Post 03-16-13 04:57 PM
msudogs is offline Click Here to See the Profile for msudogs Click here to Send msudogs a Private Message Edit post   Report post
finite

Already hit it hard. BOL

Old Post 03-16-13 05:50 PM
finite is offline Click Here to See the Profile for finite Click here to Send finite a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Toby13
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Nice call on Bilikins.Chaz has something left in the tank.It will be tuff,but hoping for a good game.

6 Rings

Old Post 03-16-13 09:54 PM
Toby13 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Toby13 Click here to Send Toby13 a Private Message Edit post   Report post
IrishMule
FoxDen Hall of Famer

An Irishman's Philosophy

In life, there are only two things to worry about—
Either you are well or you are sick.

If you are well, there is nothing to worry about,
But if you are sick, there are only two things to worry about—

Either you will get well or you will die.
If you get well, there is nothing to worry about,

But if you die, there are only two things to worry about—
Either you will go to heaven or hell.
If you go to heaven, there is nothing to worry about.

And if you go to hell, you’ll be so busy shaking hands with all your friends
You won’t have time to worry!

StL -4 .... win

I'll be looking for a 2h play on VCU. Depends on how hard they bring the 'Havoc'!

Let us be thankful for the fools. But for them, the rest of us could not succeed.
Mark Twain

-- John Wayne

Benjamin Franklin

'Life isn't about
rain.'
TheMule

Old Post 03-16-13 09:55 PM
IrishMule is offline Click Here to See the Profile for IrishMule Click here to Send IrishMule a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Kostyan
Restricted User

Ty sir!

Old Post 03-16-13 10:03 PM
Kostyan is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Kostyan Click here to Send Kostyan a Private Message Edit post   Report post
bostonshamrock
FoxDen Hall of Famer

nice call IM - have a good st paddys!

Old Post 03-16-13 10:12 PM
bostonshamrock is offline Click Here to See the Profile for bostonshamrock Click here to Send bostonshamrock a Private Message Edit post   Report post
rojero
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Thanks for the win..

Old Post 03-16-13 10:17 PM
rojero is offline Click Here to See the Profile for rojero Edit post   Report post
pshinnamon
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Great call mule, glad to see we won .

Pete

Terpman

Old Post 03-16-13 10:18 PM
pshinnamon is offline Click Here to See the Profile for pshinnamon Click here to Send pshinnamon a Private Message Edit post   Report post
markinc7
FoxDen Hall of Famer

good call. be safe and have fun tonight

glta

Old Post 03-16-13 10:28 PM
markinc7 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for markinc7 Click here to Send markinc7 a Private Message Edit post   Report post
IrishMule
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Thanks guys....

These 2 scored 69 in the 1h with VCU scoring about 4 points in a 6 minute stretch. Then they exploded. VCU -5' seems to be the play, but I'm hesitant for some reason. Graham didn't play much with foul trouble and Reddic needs to get going. Playing the over for the 2h. And 5' small.

UMass/VCU 2h OVER 79'
VCU 2h -5'

Old Post 03-16-13 11:07 PM
IrishMule
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Update

UMass/VCU 2h OVER 79' .... loss
VCU 2h -5' .... win

Both teams shot under 40% for the game. Not good for overs.

VCU/StL for the title. StL beat them at home by 14 earlier. I'll be on the Billies, if the line isn't too big. Shouldn't be more than a point or 2. With Jett being injured, VCU could wear them down. Should be a close one.

GL Den

Mark Twain

-- John Wayne

Benjamin Franklin

'Life isn't about
rain.'
TheMule

Old Post 03-17-13 12:47 AM
Post A Reply

Last Message   Next Message

Quick Links: