StatFox.com - Sports Handicapping Community

The Leading Logic In Sports Handicapping

The FoxDen Forum : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 The FoxDen Forum > Sports Handicapping, Trends, and Stats > UNC Tarheels @ USC Gamecocks 6p
Search The Fox Den Forum:

Subscribe to this Thread

Last Message   Next Message

Author
Message    Post A Reply
ONE TOUGH MAZE
FoxDen Hall of Famer

UNC Tarheels @ USC Gamecocks 6p

*Back Door Cover Alert*

*I have heard all morning about "IF"..the Offensive Line of UNC can keep Bren Renner on his feet UNC will have a chance to winn the game. I think this holds true to most college football games...well "IF" my aunt had Nuts she would be my uncle.

*A few things are going to take place prior to the game. First the light will be turned off at Williams Brice to awake to the rooster crow, second the band will strike up the 2001 theam music, finally the Chickens will apear from the smoke filled tunnel. I cant pass this one up. I get the crowd, intensity, and the true home field advantage. The upper tier in Williams Brice will be swaying. Lets hope no one gets hurt.

Look for the Old Ball coach to play it close to the vest after the Gamecocks dominate the first half.

Dont over think this one....
Play;

1.USC Gamecocks(1st half)-6.5***
2.Tar-Heels/USC Gamecocks O/56.5****

predicted half/game time score
Half 21-10 USC
final 34-24 USC

Bol Den!
(@_@)$$

Old Post 08-29-13 09:05 PM
ONE TOUGH MAZE is online now Click Here to See the Profile for ONE TOUGH MAZE Click here to Send ONE TOUGH MAZE a Private Message Edit post   Report post
richchris

maze

BOL to us.

Old Post 08-29-13 09:42 PM
richchris is offline Click Here to See the Profile for richchris Click here to Send richchris a Private Message Edit post   Report post
ONE TOUGH MAZE
FoxDen Hall of Famer

increase wager

UNC/SC Chickens O/56

*Large Wager for me.

Old Post 08-29-13 11:13 PM
ONE TOUGH MAZE is online now Click Here to See the Profile for ONE TOUGH MAZE Click here to Send ONE TOUGH MAZE a Private Message Edit post   Report post
msudogs

this number has jumped all over the last few days, hope you hit it, the 1st half play we're battling i just believe they hang for awhile. let's have a good season
GL

Old Post 08-29-13 11:53 PM
msudogs is offline Click Here to See the Profile for msudogs Click here to Send msudogs a Private Message Edit post   Report post
ONE TOUGH MAZE
FoxDen Hall of Famer

bol tonight and everynight

lets make some cash tonight!

Bol Den!

Old Post 08-29-13 11:58 PM
msudogs

you got me in the half, good call, i'm still looking at hoops, don't forget it tonight lol
GL

Old Post 08-30-13 01:47 AM
msudogs is offline Click Here to See the Profile for msudogs Click here to Send msudogs a Private Message Edit post   Report post
ONE TOUGH MAZE
FoxDen Hall of Famer

final 1-1

1.Gamecocks(1st half)-6.5....Winner
2.USC Gamecocks O/56.5.....Loser

rain delay cost me oh well!

Old Post 08-30-13 05:03 AM
Post A Reply

Last Message   Next Message

Quick Links: