StatFox.com - Sports Handicapping Community

The Leading Logic In Sports Handicapping

The FoxDen Forum : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 The FoxDen Forum > Sports Handicapping, Trends, and Stats > say it ain't so cisco!
Search The Fox Den Forum:

Subscribe to this Thread

Last Message   Next Message

Author
Message    Post A Reply
cisco
FoxDen Hall of Famer

say it ain't so cisco!

Yup. I went pay for foots n hoops.

I went +250 units for free in bases this year so don't scumbag me. :)

I'm in the promotions section.

Old Post 11-18-13 05:46 PM
cisco is offline Click Here to See the Profile for cisco Click here to Send cisco a Private Message Edit post   Report post
cwin32
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Continued good luck buddy. If anyone is interested, I will say that in all of my dealings over the years, Chuck seems like a honest, stand up guy, he is definitely not a scam artist.

Old Post 11-18-13 06:13 PM
cwin32 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for cwin32 Click here to Send cwin32 a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Zac
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Good luck, Cisco

I hope it goes well for you.

Old Post 11-18-13 11:28 PM
Zac is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Zac Click here to Send Zac a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Tots_McGee
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Well FWIW you are one of the few that deserve to be compensated for their hard work.

Best of Luck

http://mainememorial.org/

Old Post 11-18-13 11:30 PM
Tots_McGee is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Tots_McGee Click here to Send Tots_McGee a Private Message Edit post   Report post
mikeb104
StatFox Hall of Famer

Cisco Lang......J/K. I hope things work out for you. In my opinion you have always been a class act

"Not everything you read on the internet is accurate"- Abraham Lincoln

Old Post 11-19-13 12:07 AM
mikeb104 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for mikeb104 Click here to Send mikeb104 a Private Message Edit post   Report post
CUBANO
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Oh hell, why not! I will send you an email.

2014 MLB Contest 1st Place
2016 NBA Contest 1st Place

Old Post 11-19-13 12:09 AM
CUBANO is offline Click Here to See the Profile for CUBANO Click here to Send CUBANO a Private Message Edit post   Report post
cisco
FoxDen Hall of Famer

CUBANO-
Did you know that I can buy Cubans down here. Not people, just the cigars. ^_^.

Old Post 11-19-13 01:42 AM
cisco is offline Click Here to See the Profile for cisco Click here to Send cisco a Private Message Edit post   Report post
cisco
FoxDen Hall of Famer

I have 6-7 chases going and all are in the positive column.All are four half chases.

We are on Duke Brooklyn and the Clippers tonight.. Duke already started but if they don't cover 1st half you have 2nd half and Arizona for 2 halfs. 4 half chase. My gift to you

Old Post 11-19-13 01:44 AM
cisco
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Duke just covered. :)

Old Post 11-19-13 02:07 AM
cisco
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Brooklyn covers first half. All stop. The two chases are finished.
We go 2-0 tonight

You can play the Clippers. If they lose both halfs wait until 11/20 and play the Warriors for two halfs.

Old Post 11-19-13 02:50 AM
cisco
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Appreciate all the fine comments. Thanks guys.

Old Post 11-19-13 02:57 AM
brianp
FoxDen Hall of Famer

good luck with this. chases just aren't for me.

Old Post 11-19-13 03:23 AM
brianp is offline Click Here to See the Profile for brianp Click here to Send brianp a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Post A Reply

Last Message   Next Message

Quick Links: