StatFox.com - Sports Handicapping Community

The Leading Logic In Sports Handicapping

The FoxDen Forum : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 The FoxDen Forum > Sports Handicapping, Trends, and Stats > Money Ball 5.26
Search The Fox Den Forum:

Subscribe to this Thread

Last Message   Next Message

Author
Message    Post A Reply
KeyElement

Money Ball 5.26

5.25.2013, 3-1, +16.55 Units, +82.8% ROI

YTD – 110-112-19, +46.38 Units, +4.22% ROI

5 & 9 Innings – ALWAYS Specify Pitchers – NO action plays

All plays are 5 Units Flat, unless otherwise noted

Indians F5 (+115) FG (+125) (Kluber / Doubront)
I guess this could be called an anti-Doubront or anti-home field advantage or anti-public play. I don’t really see any reason the BoSox would have a significant advantage over Kluber backed by the Indians offense.
Angels F5 (-125) FG (-112) (Williams / Davis)
We have had more than a little fun picking on Joe Blanton and against the Angels in his starts this year but the Royals counter with Wade Davis, another disaster on the hill and I would expect Ned Yost’s pulse to rise and heart to flutter when he has to hand him the ball. Jerome Williams has looked pretty good lately and the Angels have finally started to hit as they were projected to. This is an ectremely uneven matchup and Wade Davis, the Royals offense, home field advantage, and “won’t get swept at home” theory are not enough to justify the very cheap line.
BOL

Old Post 05-26-13 05:27 PM
KeyElement is offline Click Here to See the Profile for KeyElement Click here to Send KeyElement a Private Message Edit post   Report post
wildcat76
FoxDen Hall of Famer

welcome to the den

Old Post 05-26-13 05:42 PM
wildcat76 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for wildcat76 Click here to Send wildcat76 a Private Message Edit post   Report post
msudogs

welcome

hope you enjoy your stay, i always love the short game & i'm on the total on one of these, but will be pulling for you
GL

Old Post 05-26-13 07:30 PM
msudogs is online now Click Here to See the Profile for msudogs Click here to Send msudogs a Private Message Edit post   Report post
KeyElement

On the contrary, I hope the forum members enjoy my stay. That would mean I did something worthwhile during my time here, lol.

Old Post 05-26-13 08:08 PM
KeyElement is offline Click Here to See the Profile for KeyElement Click here to Send KeyElement a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Post A Reply

Last Message   Next Message

Quick Links: