StatFox.com - Sports Handicapping Community

The Leading Logic In Sports Handicapping

The FoxDen Forum : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 The FoxDen Forum > FoxDen Lounge > Desperatecrats
Search The Fox Den Forum:

Subscribe to this Thread

Last Message   Next Message

Author
Message    Post A Reply
Tex
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Desperatecrats

Man, they resort to lying, digging up false crap from 30 years ago with no witnesses and expect people to believe it. The only ones believing it are the liberals who are
democrat supporters. The people saying it don't even believe it, yet they know how naïve their supporters are and jus throw that crap out there. What a joke.

give a man a fish, you feed him for a day, teach a man to fish, he'll sit in a boat and drink beer all day"

Old Post 09-25-18 04:50 PM
Tex is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Tex Click here to Send Tex a Private Message Edit post   Report post
RDTrains
StatFox Hall of Famer

What’s the worry? Lindsey Graham says he’s already made up his mind regardless of what she says. Talk about charade.

Old Post 09-26-18 09:52 AM
RDTrains is offline Click Here to See the Profile for RDTrains Click here to Send RDTrains a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Tex
FoxDen Hall of Famer

no worries, just pointing out the desperation on the other side.

give a man a fish, you feed him for a day, teach a man to fish, he'll sit in a boat and drink beer all day"

Old Post 09-26-18 09:03 PM
Tex is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Tex Click here to Send Tex a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Bytore
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Tex, do you know if she or he ever used a BBS?

1982 is a long time ago.

They are worlds of their own. Usually closed.

If I crack one, I will let you know.

I was sort of on the forefront of computers at the time.

Right now, I have a huge interest in locating one.

I would need a BBS system located in Maryland, should I crack a local one.

If they later went to Yale, this indicates enough intelligence to use one. The year is tough however.

Cold beers, BBS, late college nights, might hold clues.

https://www.snopes.com/ap/2018/09/26/whats-kavanaughs-82-calendar-sports-movies-parties/

Maryland list. MD right?

http://bbslist.textfiles.com/301/oldschool.html

"Today's Tom Sawyer, he gets high on you
And the space he invades, he gets by on you..."

RUSH

Old Post 09-28-18 05:26 AM
Bytore is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Bytore Click here to Send Bytore a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Tex
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Yes

Old Post 09-28-18 05:44 PM
Post A Reply

Last Message   Next Message

Quick Links: