StatFox.com - Sports Handicapping Community

The Leading Logic In Sports Handicapping

The FoxDen Forum : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 The FoxDen Forum > Sports Handicapping, Trends, and Stats > Pucks
Search The Fox Den Forum:

Subscribe to this Thread
Pages (7): [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 »

Last Message   Next Message

Author
Message    Post A Reply
Breadman
StatFox Hall of Famer

Pucks

I'll start this thread. Put my NHL moves in here. Was putting one single side in Lipps thread. Went 0-7 -$1690. Some of those were different alt line bets on the same team the same night that I tracked as separate plays. Will put more plays in this. (Seems Lipps is busy at times.)
Might add LIVE plays.....but I make a ton of them in a night. Don't think I'll track those if I post them. Might have 2 sides and a total bet pre puck drop then make 20 -30 LIVE plays. It can get nutz. I like to be on the right side of a LIVE play early, then keep hitting similar LIVE plays as the game moves along...all +$. If I'm wrong, they all dump. If right, collect on all hopefully each at plus money. Usually only lay money on a LIVE play if I really feel the better number is solid. The last couple years, I've done ok being .500 or less but in the black having many +$ winners. If chiming in on my phone, might not type too much.

Many thinking Vegas has set the line wrong in this one. I'll go with Vegas.

3u

STRAIGHT BET
Jan 14
NHL [80] NEW JERSEY DEVILS -165

Old Post 01-14-19 10:35 PM
Breadman is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Breadman Click here to Send Breadman a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Breadman
StatFox Hall of Famer

to add....
I might not update daily....but will get to it and really try to keep my book keeping obvious and in order.

This Devils/Hawks game....lotta peeps not gonna play either side straight. The action is gonna be Devils -(1-)+$ or the Hawks SU +$. It'll prolly end up Devils by one and the books will clean up on both sides.

Tell/support a lie once, and all your truths become questionable.

aka IntenseOperator

Old Post 01-14-19 10:46 PM
Breadman is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Breadman Click here to Send Breadman a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Traderpro
FoxDen Hall of Famer

GL Breadman, always great to see new season threads. Have a good season.

Old Post 01-14-19 11:51 PM
Traderpro is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Traderpro Click here to Send Traderpro a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Breadman
StatFox Hall of Famer

Thanks TraderPro

This is an "for instance" on my LIVE betting. Gonna sit on this Caps total. Looking for an OVER spot to bet. If there's no scoring early...it might get down to (4-) even or possibly +$.
We will see what shakes. I like the OVER (5-), but like the (4-) more with the Caps coming off a 2-1 game that had a (6-) posted total. This fur **** Blues squad dropped 5 on the Caps two weeks ago. I think between the two, they could get to 5 or more. I don't like the (5-) posted total when it was 6 in that last high scoring game but you don't get gravy with your meat every time.

aka IntenseOperator

Old Post 01-15-19 12:01 AM
Breadman
StatFox Hall of Famer

1u
NHL [1080] TOTAL u1½+149 (1P CHICAGO BLACKHAWKS vrs 1P NEW JERSEY DEVILS)

aka IntenseOperator

Old Post 01-15-19 12:51 AM
Breadman
StatFox Hall of Famer

LIVE
2u
Ticket Live New Jersey Devils VS Chicago Blackhawks - Game - Total (OT Included) Under 4½ +175

aka IntenseOperator

Old Post 01-15-19 01:17 AM
Breadman
StatFox Hall of Famer

LIVE
again...
Ticket Live New Jersey Devils VS Chicago Blackhawks - Game - Total (OT Included) Under 4½ +225

aka IntenseOperator

Old Post 01-15-19 01:32 AM
Breadman
StatFox Hall of Famer

2u

aka IntenseOperator

Old Post 01-15-19 01:40 AM
Breadman
StatFox Hall of Famer

eyeballin the Sabres like a fat chick looking at a Twinkie

aka IntenseOperator

Old Post 01-15-19 01:42 AM
Breadman
StatFox Hall of Famer

FYI....

McDavid still out sick. No update yet. Will prolly pass on that game now.

aka IntenseOperator

Old Post 01-15-19 02:03 AM
Breadman
StatFox Hall of Famer

LIVE
2u
New Jersey Devils VS Chicago Blackhawks - Game - Spread (OT Included) New Jersey Devils -1½ +110

aka IntenseOperator

Old Post 01-15-19 02:10 AM
Breadman
StatFox Hall of Famer

LIVE
3u
New Jersey Devils VS Chicago Blackhawks - Game - Total (OT Included) Under 6½ +115

aka IntenseOperator

Old Post 01-15-19 02:11 AM
Breadman
StatFox Hall of Famer

again
LIVE
2u
New Jersey Devils VS Chicago Blackhawks - Game - Total (OT Included) Under 6½ +175

aka IntenseOperator

Old Post 01-15-19 02:18 AM
Breadman
StatFox Hall of Famer

again
LIVE
3u
New Jersey Devils VS Chicago Blackhawks - Game - Spread (OT Included) New Jersey Devils -3½ +140

aka IntenseOperator

Old Post 01-15-19 02:28 AM
ballinhj12
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Nice call on the 1st period under 1.5 Bman!

Old Post 01-15-19 02:29 AM
ballinhj12 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for ballinhj12 Click here to Send ballinhj12 a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Breadman
StatFox Hall of Famer

LIVE
3u
New Jersey Devils VS Chicago Blackhawks - Game - Total (OT Included) Under 8½ -140

aka IntenseOperator

Old Post 01-15-19 02:32 AM
Breadman
StatFox Hall of Famer

again
LIVE
3u
New Jersey Devils VS Chicago Blackhawks - Game - Spread (OT Included) New Jersey Devils -3½ +170

aka IntenseOperator

Old Post 01-15-19 02:43 AM
Breadman
StatFox Hall of Famer

Thanks Ballin!

The net is now all over the 1st period OVERS for 5 or 6 teams...especially the Hawks. Vegas has started juicing the crap out of the lines. Time for "average to the mean" to take effect.

aka IntenseOperator

Old Post 01-15-19 02:44 AM
Breadman
StatFox Hall of Famer

Straight play
2u
NHL [84] EDMONTON OILERS -120

Line drop late here. Guess McDavid might be out. I'll take the wounded bear.

aka IntenseOperator

Old Post 01-15-19 03:01 AM
Breadman
StatFox Hall of Famer

LIVE
2u
Edmonton Oilers VS Buffalo Sabres - Game - Spread (OT Included) Edmonton Oilers -1½ +140

aka IntenseOperator

Old Post 01-15-19 03:17 AM
Post A Reply

Pages (7): [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 »   Last Message   Next Message

Quick Links: