StatFox.com - Sports Handicapping Community

The Leading Logic In Sports Handicapping

The FoxDen Forum : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 The FoxDen Forum > Sports Handicapping, Trends, and Stats > 2018-2019 NHL Plays
Search The Fox Den Forum:

Subscribe to this Thread
Pages (5): « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »

Last Message   Next Message

Author
Message    Post A Reply
Traderpro
FoxDen Hall of Famer

NHL YTD 8-4(+14*s)

Try to get these going in right direction,

NHL 10-23 Tuesday

3* Boston -1.5(+175) vs Ottawa

This looks appealing from standpoint of urgency for Bruins after three straight losses.Interesting trend for this one is Boston being 21-7 in their last 28 after scoring 2 goals or less in their previous game.They have had recent dominance over Ottawa and Ottawa is just 24-49 in their last 73 overall.I Like prospects for a multi goal win by Bruins and it is better value than ML at around -170.

Old Post 10-23-18 09:23 PM
Traderpro is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Traderpro Click here to Send Traderpro a Private Message Edit post   Report post
ballinhj12
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Don't know much about that puck stuff but I do know how to ride the hot hand! BOL tonight brother!

Old Post 10-23-18 09:35 PM
ballinhj12 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for ballinhj12 Click here to Send ballinhj12 a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Traderpro
FoxDen Hall of Famer

NHL YTD 9-4(+19*s)

NHL 10-23 Tuesday
3* Boston -1.5(+175) vs Ottawa W

Nice to get these back on track.

Old Post 10-24-18 04:16 AM
Traderpro is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Traderpro Click here to Send Traderpro a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Traderpro
FoxDen Hall of Famer

NHL YTD 9-4(+19*s)

NHL 10-24 Wednesday

5* Toronto vs Winnipeg Over 6.5

Both these teams can score, but what is most appealing to me here is that Toronto scored just 1 goal in last two games after averaging almost 5 in previous 7 games. Toronto has been off 3 days as well so I expect some good offensive aggressiveness and production tonight. 6 of last 10 meeting between these 2 have gone over 6 and this is expected to be a close game, so probability of each scoring 3 goals is very good.Fireworks have been the norm between these two teams as Over is 21-8 in the last 29 meetings.I think this reaches 8 or 9 goals tonight. GL

Old Post 10-24-18 10:00 PM
Traderpro
FoxDen Hall of Famer

NHL YTD 9-5(+14*s)

Haven't had time to do these last few days so hope to get them back on a nice run.

NHL Sunday 10-28

2* NY Rangers +150 vs LA Kings

Kings have been outscored 29-8 over last 6 games and also just 5-12 last 17 Sunday games.Rangers are 3-7 with 3 of those losses by 1 goal. I like their chances here and can't pass up on +150.

2* Edmonton/Chicago Under 6

Chicago off game where they allowed 7 goals and Edmonton off game where 8 goals where totaled.Under is 15-9 in Edmonton's last 24 Sunday games and I think scoring regresses for this one. GL

Old Post 10-28-18 06:42 PM
Cosmo Kramer

Yep

All over Rangers as well.

Old Post 10-28-18 08:28 PM
Cosmo Kramer is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Cosmo Kramer Click here to Send Cosmo Kramer a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Traderpro
FoxDen Hall of Famer

NHL YTD 10-6(+14*s)

Try to get one in while I have a little time today with full slate for tonight and will try to add later.

NHL Thursday 11-1

2* Dallas vs Toronto Under 6

Toronto started season in a scoring frenzy but have tailed off and are without Auston Matthews and Toronto playing with revenge from earlier 7-4 loss to Toronto at home. I think both defenses will play tighter tonight and this stays under 6. GL

Old Post 11-01-18 05:17 PM
Traderpro
FoxDen Hall of Famer

NHL YTD 11-6(+16*s)

11-2 NHL

2* Florida vs Winnipeg Under 6

In Finland with what will feel like a midday game to these guys and no rest from yesterday. Also, I am not huge on trends but Under is 22-6-2 in Jets last 30 games playing on 0 days rest.I like Under in this early game. GL

Old Post 11-02-18 03:51 PM
Traderpro
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Will try to get a few in on Saturday as well. GL

NHL 11-2

3* Colorado -140 vs Vancouver

Not fond of chalk here but Colorado should give a hard effort tonight after two straight losses and catch Vancouver on two game win streak.I believe correct team is favored here and should win. GL

Old Post 11-03-18 12:27 AM
Traderpro
FoxDen Hall of Famer

NHL YTD 11-7(+12*s)

Monday NHL 11-4

2* Boston -1.5(+185) vs Dallas

Think best value with this game tonight is PL as this is Stars fifth road game in eight days and they come in on three game win streak while Bruins are off a loss and just three goals in three games. An excellent spot to catch Stars a bit flat and tired while Boston ramps up intensity a notch or two.Bruins are an excellent 35-17 in their last 52 home games and I would make this a little stronger play but visitor has won 9 of last 10 between these two. But still like Bruins by multiple goals. GL

Old Post 11-05-18 05:57 PM
Traderpro
FoxDen Hall of Famer

NHL YTD 11-8(+10*s)

Will try to get a play out later. Dropped PL play last night but no regrets as it is always worth it to risk a couple of *'s to make 3 or 4.

Old Post 11-06-18 05:07 PM
Traderpro
FoxDen Hall of Famer

NHL YTD 11-8(+10*s)

11-7 Wednesday NHL

5* Pittsburgh +110 vs Washington

Penguins has four game stretch in mid October where they outscored opposition 23-6 and come into tonights game on four game skid where they have been outscored 19-6,so I am anticipating they will pick it up here tonight.Penguins backed by a solid trends that corraborates my theory of elevated intensity after poor performances as they are 38-18 in their last 56 games following a loss of 3 or more goals. GL

Old Post 11-07-18 09:54 PM
Traderpro
FoxDen Hall of Famer

NHL YTD 11-9(+5*s)

Lets try to get these back on track. GL

3* Montreal -135 vs Buffalo

Price in net tonight and has been unsteady over last 4 games so expect a bounceback tonight in what is also a revenge spot for 4-3 loss in Buffalo a couple of weeks ago.Sabres are an ugly 63-142 in their last 205 road games and should be facing team with a little extra motivation and price in Montreal is a bit discounted. GL

Old Post 11-08-18 11:06 PM
Traderpro
FoxDen Hall of Famer

NHL YTD 11-10(+1*s)

Try to get these comfortable back in + range.

4* Toronto vs Boston Under 6

Bruins have been solid around their net this year but gave up 8 on Thursday,so expect them to return to better defense tonight at home against Leafs.Under is 10-1 in Maple Leafs last 11 overall so I expect a tight low scoring game tonight.

3* NY Rangers vs Columbus Under 5.5

These two teams are a combined 19-13 Under and Rangers in off OT last night against Columbus team that is allowing just under 2 goals per game in regulation over last five games.I like Under here. GL

Old Post 11-10-18 11:29 PM
Traderpro
FoxDen Hall of Famer

NHL YTD 11-11(-2*s)

Monday 11-12 NHL

5* Vancouver vs NY Rangers Under 6

Both have been doing a lot of scoring with also both travelling a good bit over last week. Always look for a good spot for scoring regression and I think this is a nice one. GL

Old Post 11-13-18 12:38 AM
Traderpro
FoxDen Hall of Famer

NHL YTD 12-11(+3*s)

Good to get back into the black with these.Will try to get one or two up for Tuesday.

Old Post 11-13-18 03:51 AM
Traderpro
FoxDen Hall of Famer

NHL YTD 12-11(+3*s)

Tuesday NHL 11-13

2* Toronto -125 vs LA Kings

Excellent price on Leafs who are off 5-1 loss to Boston on Saturday and likely will be focused to get a W here.They are also 6-1 in their last 7 road games.

2* Arizona vs Detroit Under 5.5

Arizona extremely sound defensively and also appealing here for our under is they are playing 4th road game is 6 days,so possibly a little fatigue here.Detroit has scored 26 goals in 7 games and as I have noted before I am a proponent of catching regression and I don't think Red Wings will keep scoring at this pace. I think this is at worst a 3-2 affair. Just watch the empty nets!

Old Post 11-13-18 10:11 PM
Traderpro
FoxDen Hall of Famer

NHL YTD 13-12(+3*s)

Will have a little time to get some NHL in here and build some profits++++

11-26 NHL Monday

3* Boston vs Toronto Under 5.5

These two without some offensive weapons and Toronto will likely give better defensive effort after Sparks allowed Boston to score 5 in meeting earlier in month.It is Andersen and Halak in nets tonight,so expect a tight game.

Old Post 11-26-18 07:49 PM
Traderpro
FoxDen Hall of Famer

NHL YTD 13-13(+0*s)

11-27 NHL

5* San Jose -145 vs Buffalo

Sharks started road trip with loss to Vegas over weekend with 6-0 loss. so my instincts tell me they will show up big tonight vs what has been a streaking Sabres team at 9-0 last 9! 8 of those 9 wins by 1 goal! That many close wins is almost always a result of a good degree of luck and it will collapse at some point. I think Sharks will bring a strong game tonight and end streak for Sabres.

Old Post 11-27-18 07:50 PM
Traderpro
FoxDen Hall of Famer

NHL YTD 13-14(-7*s)

Foolishly used Sharks as road chalk and got burned the other night.

11-29 Thursday NHL

3* Nashville -1.5(+110) vs Arizona

Arizona in off road upset of Minnesota on Tuesday and not likely to catch a fireless Pred team that is in off loss.11 of Preds last 15 wins have been by 2+ goals and the best value here is PL .

Old Post 11-29-18 10:53 PM
Post A Reply

Pages (5): « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »   Last Message   Next Message

Quick Links: