StatFox.com - Sports Handicapping Community

The Leading Logic In Sports Handicapping

The FoxDen Forum : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 The FoxDen Forum > Sports Handicapping, Trends, and Stats > Adam Meyer any good
Search The Fox Den Forum:

Subscribe to this Thread

Last Message   Next Message

Author
Message    Post A Reply
jdada7
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Adam Meyer any good

ive heard of adam meyer .. claims ot have a 68 win %.. wondering if anyone knows how hes pick have been lately
thanks

Old Post 02-12-13 10:05 AM
jdada7 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for jdada7 Click here to Send jdada7 a Private Message Edit post   Report post
jbr_njc
FoxDen Hall of Famer

I do not know how his picks have been but since Jan 29 I am 26-13 ats 67%

Old Post 02-12-13 10:54 AM
jbr_njc is offline Click Here to See the Profile for jbr_njc Click here to Send jbr_njc a Private Message Edit post   Report post
jbr_njc
FoxDen Hall of Famer

You do not need to pay for picks if thats what your asking there are plenty of great cappers in here just look around on other people threads

Old Post 02-12-13 11:46 AM
jbr_njc is offline Click Here to See the Profile for jbr_njc Click here to Send jbr_njc a Private Message Edit post   Report post
jdada7
FoxDen Hall of Famer

26-13 using his picks or handicapping yourself ?
Just asking because my cousin buy his 30 day package . Wondering if anyone is on him or knows how he's been doing lately

Old Post 02-12-13 05:44 PM
jdada7 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for jdada7 Click here to Send jdada7 a Private Message Edit post   Report post
jbr_njc
FoxDen Hall of Famer

that is my picks you do not need to buy picks good handicappers here no need to waste your money on his picks.

Old Post 02-12-13 05:49 PM
Tracy1968

adam meyer

prolly just another scammer

Money won is sweeter than Money earned

Old Post 02-12-13 05:50 PM
Tracy1968 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Tracy1968 Click here to Send Tracy1968 a Private Message Edit post   Report post
jbr_njc
FoxDen Hall of Famer

if you want to buy picks you can buy them from me lol just kidding

Old Post 02-12-13 05:52 PM
pshinnamon
FoxDen Hall of Famer

I'm running a special. buy two of my picks if they lose buy two more, If they lose I'll give you one at ABSOLUTLY NO CHARGE.

Just kidding,
Pete

Terpman

Old Post 02-12-13 07:55 PM
pshinnamon is offline Click Here to See the Profile for pshinnamon Click here to Send pshinnamon a Private Message Edit post   Report post
jbr_njc
FoxDen Hall of Famer

lol pshinnamon that was funny but very true.

Old Post 02-12-13 08:32 PM
The Finesse
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Ask your cousin

Finesse is a reference to how cleverly the books move their lines on certain games. To finesse the public into betting the wrong side.

Old Post 02-12-13 08:58 PM
The Finesse is offline Click Here to See the Profile for The Finesse Click here to Send The Finesse a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Post A Reply

Last Message   Next Message

Quick Links: