StatFox.com - Sports Handicapping Community

The Leading Logic In Sports Handicapping

The FoxDen Forum : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 The FoxDen Forum > Sports Handicapping, Trends, and Stats > OK i got what is needed for tonights game
Search The Fox Den Forum:

Subscribe to this Thread

Last Message   Next Message

Author
Message    Post A Reply
easyjane

OK i got what is needed for tonights game

this is what i'm learning right now

it's called K I S S

also looking at games like odds makers do

forget about trying to use thier very complicated power ratings formula , home field edge , strenght of schedule , yards used per play that result in points and then adjust for public perception

that **** will take you hours per game to figure out

wanna try it out go here

How to Create Your Own NFL Power Rankings

How to Create Your Own NFL Power Rankings | eHow.com http://www.ehow.com/how_5951410_create-own-nfl-power-rankings.html#ixzz2ExAk7AsI

then go figure out how to create point spreads from those numbers

lost the damn site grrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

so i do how many points scored by each vs how many points they give up

then subtract lower number from higher number after dividing by how many games each team has played

then i put in point spreads and see differnce from the pickem result i have

this tilt by far using to's defense and offense is no brainer it's bengals game to win or lose

however the Eagles are playing loose have nothing to lose tonight and That's a dangerous team

NOW we look at teams schedules are the Bengals looking ahead ?

YOU betcha they are they have two div rivals to play the Steelers and ravens and are looking to avenge early season losses to both teams

Which Bengals can do because Both teams are limping around now full of injuries

However Bengals have history of NOT looking ahead to steelers games if you check thier past years results Bengals win and cover before playing steelers

Turnovers I know i know eagles are horrible in this statistical catergory

- 17 turnovers on the year

Bengals are at 0 they take and give away 20

line movemnt key factor in all games

most times the reg bettors that have no clue move spreads and the sharps and wiseguys move in for the kill

however no one knows who or when the big boys are dropping10 g's on side
and btw their is way more $50 - $100 bettors than thier is the 10 thou type

raises hand i do not say like others do at other forums i'm dropping 10 dimes on this game it's a lock etc...

i dont have that kind of money neither do any of you so as they say in NEW Yawk
forgeddabouttit

Lets look at opening line and movement

ok an across the board move of 1 point at all Vegas houses from -3 1/2 to 4 1/2

now the sports books

five dimes and others - 4 1/2 bovada -5

as always the old bo dog lines higher than others but we know they became a bad book and we disreagard thier lines
however the top book of all Pinny can tip you off so lets see what they doing

hmmmmmmm only -4 at pinnacle

so it seems so far Cincy money came pouring in; well of course dummy that's obvious (said to self)

I think cincy will bounce back from that cowboys loss and just do what they do best beat a bad losing football team at home

BOL everyone

**** you all losers

Old Post 12-13-12 07:17 PM
easyjane is offline Click Here to See the Profile for easyjane Click here to Send easyjane a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Primetime21

How do you know what kind of money the people on this forum play?

And where did you copy and paste this from?

Old Post 12-13-12 07:31 PM
Primetime21 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Primetime21 Click here to Send Primetime21 a Private Message Edit post   Report post
easyjane

forgot one thing common foe cowboys

Eagles got slaughtered by cowboys at home38-23 and agin at dallas 38-33

cincy lost by 1 point only because of all that emotional drive on cowboys to win one for lost team mate

cincy also drilled redskins @ wash 38-24

cincy hammered giants 31-13

Eagles squeaky 2 point win

dayummmmmm these two teams should be in same div.

now the picture is clearer ain't it?

still i'm not going hard on this tilt only $50

**** you all losers

Old Post 12-13-12 07:32 PM
easyjane is offline Click Here to See the Profile for easyjane Click here to Send easyjane a Private Message Edit post   Report post
easyjane

hey Primetime21

i'm presuming the ones in this forum are same like me just regualr working folks maybe once in whilecan bet $500 to a $1000 on one game

and i did not copy and paste anything i actually typed every word on my own

ooo excuse me i did copy n paste the link to E how .com

BOL tonite

**** you all losers

Old Post 12-13-12 07:36 PM
wildcat76
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Primetime

rest assured that HE did not copy and paste as their (thier) are way too many misspelled words, we need to give odds as to when this person is gone like yesterday

Old Post 12-13-12 10:50 PM
wildcat76 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for wildcat76 Click here to Send wildcat76 a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Kostyan
Restricted User

retarded on so many levels....

Old Post 12-13-12 11:13 PM
Kostyan is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Kostyan Click here to Send Kostyan a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Primetime21

Wildcat

It could've been c&p'd fom those fine young gentlemen at "the biggest betting site ever....covers" -EJ

Old Post 12-13-12 11:18 PM
Primetime21 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Primetime21 Click here to Send Primetime21 a Private Message Edit post   Report post
pointmagic
FoxDen Hall of Famer

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=673E0RyDYOo

Old Post 12-14-12 12:45 AM
pointmagic is offline Click Here to See the Profile for pointmagic Click here to Send pointmagic a Private Message Edit post   Report post
easyjane

hey point magic is that an old song?

I never heard it!

Anyway give this beech props i went with my gut and won $50 was little concerned at 1/2 time but dem turnover boids blew up again and da cats from cincy had a big boid for late night snack

**** you all losers

Old Post 12-14-12 04:37 PM
msandler
FoxDen Hall of Famer

what's a boid?

Old Post 12-14-12 05:04 PM
msandler is offline Click Here to See the Profile for msandler Click here to Send msandler a Private Message Edit post   Report post
pointmagic
FoxDen Hall of Famer

msandler

She's just a girl. Never learned to spell.

Old Post 12-14-12 05:14 PM
pointmagic is offline Click Here to See the Profile for pointmagic Click here to Send pointmagic a Private Message Edit post   Report post
double11
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Anyway give this beech props i went with my gut and won $50 was little concerned at 1

You getz mad props beech.

But you should thank Bryce Brown, Nick Foles, and Jeremy Maclin for giving the game away.

Prior to that Cincy had done nothing on offense.

Life can only be understood backwords. But it must be lived forward.

Old Post 12-14-12 05:40 PM
double11 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for double11 Click here to Send double11 a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Post A Reply

Last Message   Next Message

Quick Links: