StatFox.com - Sports Handicapping Community

The Leading Logic In Sports Handicapping

The FoxDen Forum : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 The FoxDen Forum > Sports Handicapping, Trends, and Stats > Resale market for NCG
Search The Fox Den Forum:

Subscribe to this Thread

Last Message   Next Message

Author
Message    Post A Reply
RDTrains
StatFox Hall of Famer

Resale market for NCG

Just announced on ESPN that the resale market for a single ticket for the Big Game is $1399 for the worst ticket in the house. Crikey!

Also mentioned was the fact ticket brokers were canvassed and they indicated Georgia would be a better draw simply because Alabama has been there many times before. The Fighting Irish vs The Bulldawgs would be a dream come true IMHO.

Old Post 11-25-12 06:37 AM
RDTrains is offline Click Here to See the Profile for RDTrains Click here to Send RDTrains a Private Message Edit post   Report post
UgaBulldawg
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Dream

Rematch of the 1980 Sugar Bowl!

Whoever gets there (Bama or Georgia) got a gift with ND being there. I know I'd much rather face ND than Oregon or K State. Or even Florida again....

Old Post 11-25-12 03:38 PM
UgaBulldawg is offline Click Here to See the Profile for UgaBulldawg Click here to Send UgaBulldawg a Private Message Edit post   Report post
ronnie111
FoxDen Hall of Famer

whichever network carries the title game is doing cartwheels now that ND is in it. i agree, i'm sick of seeing ala , plus i don't see them losing to anyone.

Old Post 11-25-12 03:58 PM
ronnie111 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for ronnie111 Click here to Send ronnie111 a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Post A Reply

Last Message   Next Message

Quick Links: