StatFox.com - Sports Handicapping Community

The Leading Logic In Sports Handicapping

The FoxDen Forum : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 The FoxDen Forum > Sports Handicapping, Trends, and Stats > Sat CFB 11/2
Search The Fox Den Forum:

Subscribe to this Thread

Last Message   Next Message

Author
Message    Post A Reply
IrishMule
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Sat CFB 11/2

I usually try to stay away from these rivalry games, but with most of the attention on the one down south, I'll try the one up north. Short and sweet here.....Michigan's QB, Gardner, leads the nation in turnovers. Spartans #1 D in the nation. I have a +8 TO margin differential in this one. Layin' the points on the home team! (bth)

Mich St -4

Texas Tech had their undefeated season go up in smoke last week against OU. Will they bounce back or hang their heads? Can't tell. I like Kingsbury's style. I think they'll show up and this will be a close one. I don't really like OSU's QB situation, but it seems to be working out. I do like their defense however. Lots of turnovers. I got a +15 margin in this one.

Okla St -1

Have a couple others, I'm working on.....maybe. Leaning....UNLV, Col St, Wisky?

GL Den

CFB
18-14 +2.60*

NFL
11-5 +5.50*

Let us be thankful for the fools. But for them, the rest of us could not succeed.
Mark Twain

''Life's tough ........it's even tougher if you're stupid...''
-- John Wayne

"Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy."
Benjamin Franklin

'Life isn't about
how to survive the storm.....But how to dance in the
rain.'
TheMule

Old Post 11-02-13 05:57 PM
IrishMule is offline Click Here to See the Profile for IrishMule Click here to Send IrishMule a Private Message Edit post   Report post
BIG BAD BILL
FoxDen Hall of Famer

We are 2 for 2 Today!!!!Best of Luck!!

2008-2018
2691-2398
53%

You Miss 100% of the Shots You Never Take.

Old Post 11-02-13 06:04 PM
BIG BAD BILL is offline Click Here to See the Profile for BIG BAD BILL Click here to Send BIG BAD BILL a Private Message Edit post   Report post
msudogs

IM

love those Cowboys, sorry had one of those weeks
GL

Old Post 11-02-13 06:52 PM
msudogs is offline Click Here to See the Profile for msudogs Click here to Send msudogs a Private Message Edit post   Report post
ronnie111
FoxDen Hall of Famer

have a great day irish.

Old Post 11-02-13 06:53 PM
ronnie111 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for ronnie111 Click here to Send ronnie111 a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Sherlock
FoxDen Hall of Famer

I hear you, the Cowboys BIG tonight.

Good Luck Today!

Old Post 11-02-13 07:45 PM
Sherlock is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Sherlock Click here to Send Sherlock a Private Message Edit post   Report post
msudogs

you will not be happy with me later, it is hard to even hit submit on a 1st half play tonight, see you soon
'GL

Old Post 11-02-13 11:06 PM
msudogs is offline Click Here to See the Profile for msudogs Click here to Send msudogs a Private Message Edit post   Report post
IrishMule
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Update...add Colorado St

Mich St -4 ..... win
Almost started to feel sorry for Gardner this afternoon. Nah! He was definitely gun shy in the 2h. Couldn't blame him. He's gonna need the whirlpool tonite!

Okla St -1
Col St +7

I wanted to be the first square to jump on the Ducks. Got 'em at -9' for Thursday nite's game with Stanford. Don't think it will stay under 10 very long, if you're interested. If given the chance, I don't think they'll let up in this one.

Got tomorrow's plays down too. Toby, you're not gonna like it.......

GL Den

CFB
19-14 +3.60*

NFL
11-5 +5.50*

Let us be thankful for the fools. But for them, the rest of us could not succeed.
Mark Twain

-- John Wayne

Benjamin Franklin

'Life isn't about
rain.'
TheMule

Old Post 11-03-13 01:26 AM
IrishMule is offline Click Here to See the Profile for IrishMule Click here to Send IrishMule a Private Message Edit post   Report post
msudogs

let's go Rams
GL

Old Post 11-03-13 01:45 AM
IrishMule
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Update

Mich St -4 ..... win
Okla St -1 ..... win
Col St +7 ..... loss

GL Den

CFB
20-15 +3.50*

NFL
11-5 +5.50*

Mark Twain

-- John Wayne

Benjamin Franklin

'Life isn't about
rain.'
TheMule

Old Post 11-03-13 04:14 AM
Post A Reply

Last Message   Next Message

Quick Links: