StatFox.com - Sports Handicapping Community

The Leading Logic In Sports Handicapping

The FoxDen Forum : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 The FoxDen Forum > FoxDen Lounge > Ronnie
Search The Fox Den Forum:

Subscribe to this Thread

Last Message   Next Message

Author
Message    Post A Reply
Tex
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Ronnie

How can their be a debate when I cant reply to the thread. You put people on ignore, because you don't want to hear their side. No one can disagree with you and you get pissed off.

Oh. and this a true fact. Donald J Trump is the president of the United States of America. Let that sink in, if it hasn't already.

Cant wait for the next election... four more years. four more years... MAGA

give a man a fish, you feed him for a day, teach a man to fish, he'll sit in a boat and drink beer all day"

Old Post 09-14-18 07:20 PM
Tex is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Tex Click here to Send Tex a Private Message Edit post   Report post
hightimes
FoxDen Hall of Famer

I always liked to read your back and forth with Ronnie ... I guess you pushed him too far ...

I couldn’t disagree with you any more than I do but I respect your viewpoint ..

Trump is a total disaster .... that is the end of his story ...

His economic policies are obviously working to some extent .... I’ll give him a little credit on that ...

But he is so embarrassing that it’s hard to believe he is actually a US president ...

He doesn’t even want the job anymore ...
He won’t be winning again so enjoy the remainder of his presidency . It’s over soon

This is Like a bad dream but we will all be awake in November so until then enjoy it ...... he’s gotta go back to New York .... he doesn’t belong in the White House and you know it

Old Post 09-26-18 03:31 PM
hightimes is offline Click Here to See the Profile for hightimes Click here to Send hightimes a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Tex
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Heard that before. Last Novemeber..

So, I guess Hillary Clinton belongs in there, with her trail of deceipt, lies, briberies, payoffs and selling America out to our enemies. You surely did not vote for her, did you? Obama was on the way to your grandchildren all wearing turbins, and Hillary was ready to finish the job, selling out to the Middle East with her greed and lies. Wow. Cant believe you would want this.

Instead of the most powerful country in the world, we were headed to a has been. Thank God Trump got elected and let those idiots know who is in charge.

Old Post 09-26-18 09:11 PM
Tex is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Tex Click here to Send Tex a Private Message Edit post   Report post
hightimes
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Hillary doesn’t deserve ....

To be president... corrupt . Shady . Uninspiring ...

But your guy is an embarrassing racist that couldn’t give a **** about anyone except his own pathetic self ...

We had a loser candidate in Hillary and that’s how we got in this situation

But he will either destroy the Republican Party forever or you guys can stand up to his protectionist self serving agenda or you can reject it ...

Unfortunately you are rallying around a total loser who is turning the USA into a country that doesn’t remotely represent this amazing diverse population of citizens .....
We are supposed to show the world what democracy is supposed to look like ....

This isn’t who we are .... republicans are sellout self serving opportunists who don’t represent anything positive at all

Old Post 10-21-18 06:21 PM
hightimes is offline Click Here to See the Profile for hightimes Click here to Send hightimes a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Post A Reply

Last Message   Next Message

Quick Links: