StatFox.com - Sports Handicapping Community

The Leading Logic In Sports Handicapping

The FoxDen Forum : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 The FoxDen Forum > Sports Handicapping, Trends, and Stats > Sb Official Play
Search The Fox Den Forum:

Subscribe to this Thread

Last Message   Next Message

Author
Message    Post A Reply
shadrach714
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Sb Official Play

Again thanks to all participating in the poll as well as the responders. I have looked at all the information available to me and my capping says:

Ravens +5
Under 49

Parlay 1 unit to receive 2

Good Luck to all faders and Best of Luck to all followers !!!!!!!

America is like a healthy body and its resistance is threefold: its patriotism,its morality and its spiritual life. If we can undermine those three areas America will collapse from within. Joseph Stalin
....Just something to think about...

Old Post 02-03-13 06:24 AM
shadrach714 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for shadrach714 Click here to Send shadrach714 a Private Message Edit post   Report post
shadrach714
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Loser

My capping didnt see this many points being scored by either team had this as a 24 21 game either way. Sorry to all that followed but as not many are parlay players not many should be hurt. Will be posting BB soon. Working out the kinks right now

America is like a healthy body and its resistance is threefold: its patriotism,its morality and its spiritual life. If we can undermine those three areas America will collapse from within. Joseph Stalin
....Just something to think about...

Old Post 02-05-13 07:11 AM
shadrach714 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for shadrach714 Click here to Send shadrach714 a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Post A Reply

Last Message   Next Message

Quick Links: