StatFox.com - Sports Handicapping Community

The Leading Logic In Sports Handicapping

The FoxDen Forum : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 The FoxDen Forum > Sports Handicapping, Trends, and Stats > Game 4 NBA Finals
Search The Fox Den Forum:

Subscribe to this Thread

Last Message   Next Message

Author
Message    Post A Reply
RDTrains
StatFox Hall of Famer

Game 4 NBA Finals

SAS +1 risk 3 units
Over 186 risk 3 units

Regarding the Spurs, I feel the line has been bet out of whack due to the well known ability for the Heat to bounce back after a loss. I think the Spurs are in their heads (especially LBJ). Also it remains to be seen if Parker's injury is really that serious and I feel San Antonio has enough other weapons to overcome any issues.

Game 1 24 fouls (record for a Finals game)= Under
Game 2 31 fouls (previous record) = Under
Game 3 34 fouls = Over

I'm going with Over 186 for several reasons.
1. Not sure why the refs have swallowed their whistles but with LBJ's highly publicised zero FT's last game I think this game will be called much closer. There is no doubt James will try to penetrate and create contact.
2. Speculation is also out there that Mike Miller will start in Haslem's place. This will add another good outside shot and a side benefit is Miller is weak on defense.
3. This is the lowest total of the Series and I feel it is an overadjustment to the 1st two games going Under.

Old Post 06-14-13 02:44 AM
RDTrains is offline Click Here to See the Profile for RDTrains Click here to Send RDTrains a Private Message Edit post   Report post
RDTrains
StatFox Hall of Famer

1-1 -.3 units

SAS +1 => Lost
Over 186 => Winner

Old Post 06-14-13 08:13 AM
RDTrains is offline Click Here to See the Profile for RDTrains Click here to Send RDTrains a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Post A Reply

Last Message   Next Message

Quick Links: