StatFox.com - Sports Handicapping Community

The Leading Logic In Sports Handicapping

The FoxDen Forum : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 The FoxDen Forum > Sports Handicapping, Trends, and Stats > Cbb 12/12
Search The Fox Den Forum:

Subscribe to this Thread

Last Message   Next Message

Author
Message    Post A Reply
bbaffert
StatFox Hall of Famer

Cbb 12/12

Two methods I am using, Numbers below are posted record so far.

Meth A - 2-0
Meth B - 4-0
Meth B All - 5-2

Meth A tonight
Towson +18
Temple only beat a 2 win team at home by 8.

Another note : Towson played solid vs GTown only losing by 6 and Temple has not been good at putting teams away in most of its games this year.

Old Post 12-12-12 04:34 PM
bbaffert is offline Click Here to See the Profile for bbaffert Click here to Send bbaffert a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Addictedninja

GL

tailing here

Old Post 12-12-12 04:50 PM
Addictedninja is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Addictedninja Click here to Send Addictedninja a Private Message Edit post   Report post
GMEN12

Good method so far BOL

Old Post 12-12-12 05:12 PM
GMEN12 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for GMEN12 Click here to Send GMEN12 a Private Message Edit post   Report post
bbaffert
StatFox Hall of Famer

Yep, it needs some more data but small plays right now that will not hurt seem to be fine.

Right now I have 4 lists of teams.

List A - Only beat a icon less team on espn scores by less than 15.

List B - Only beat a 0 win team by less than 15.

List C - Only beat a 1 win team by less than 12.

List D - Only beat a 2 win team by less than 10.

The lower they beat them by the better and if they were home also better.

I am only going back to the 1st of December.

A few things I would like some thoughts on though if anyone has time.

1- After the faded team plays and wins or loses should I remove them or continue on.

2 - How far should I go back, 2-3 games or more.

3 - Is there a place I can easily track when the teams on my fade list play again, like can I make them a favorite of something.

Thanks for looking. I always come up with some kind of method for regular season CBB and tend to find a good one pretty quick every year. I had an excellent massey method but he changed his numbers up.

Old Post 12-12-12 05:27 PM
bbaffert is offline Click Here to See the Profile for bbaffert Click here to Send bbaffert a Private Message Edit post   Report post
mazpsu

Upon first look, I like Towson also. Not done looking at everything yet, but this just might have to make my list for sure now.

Old Post 12-12-12 07:05 PM
mazpsu is offline Click Here to See the Profile for mazpsu Click here to Send mazpsu a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Kostyan
Restricted User

"Meth" - hehe, gl.

Old Post 12-12-12 07:06 PM
Kostyan is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Kostyan Click here to Send Kostyan a Private Message Edit post   Report post
bbaffert
StatFox Hall of Famer

If they had lines

Vermont
Albany
Bethune-Cook
Campbell

Would have been other fades tonight.

Does some book give lines on these lesser games?

Old Post 12-13-12 02:10 AM
bbaffert
StatFox Hall of Famer

Towson +16 W

Meth A - 3-0
Meth B - 4-0
Meth B All - 5-2

Also,

If anyone can get lines on these other games somewhere it seems there is money to be made.

These would have all be fades.
Vermont only won by 2 vs 2-6 tm
Albany won by 9 (maybe cover)
Bethune-Cook lose by 10
Campbell lose to WHO?

If books had lines my best guess would be all 4 of them may have covered but at worst 3-1. I just do not know who would have the lines.

Old Post 12-13-12 03:17 AM
GMEN12

Nice hit!

Old Post 12-13-12 03:19 AM
GMEN12 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for GMEN12 Click here to Send GMEN12 a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Post A Reply

Last Message   Next Message

Quick Links: