StatFox.com - Sports Handicapping Community

The Leading Logic In Sports Handicapping

The FoxDen Forum : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 The FoxDen Forum > Sports Handicapping, Trends, and Stats > Is it wrong to say fade
Search The Fox Den Forum:

Subscribe to this Thread
Pages (2): « 1 [2]

Last Message   Next Message

Author
Message    Post A Reply
bbaffert
StatFox Hall of Famer

You just do not understand douglass, I have a disease that most people don't or won't ever understand.

The professionals get it. That is why I got social security on the first attempt.

The disease is not caused by anything I did, it just happened. Do not think I have not tried to get better. I have been to 20+ doctors and psychologists and have taken just about ever medicine available and still am seeing more.

Before I got sick, I was going to college and a little over a year away from graduating. I have worked as a plumber, a machinist, a landscaper, an accountant and many other things since I was 12. I just got sick, a disease I would not wish on my worst enemy. I dealt with it the best I could for some years until it got really bad and I became housebound.

To put it simply, I live in hell every day with no end in site. If I am not keeping my mind occupied I am thinking about ending it.

Do not tell me to man up until you walk a day in my shoes. Live one day with this disease and then come and talk to me. I do not care who you are, it will wreck you. Ask, Ricky Williams, Joey Votto, Khalil Greene, Dontrelle Willis and many more. They have the BEST medicines and doctors in the world and only have a milder form of what I have.

Old Post 01-02-13 10:13 PM
bbaffert is offline Click Here to See the Profile for bbaffert Click here to Send bbaffert a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Post A Reply

Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Message   Next Message

Quick Links: