StatFox.com - Sports Handicapping Community

The Leading Logic In Sports Handicapping

The FoxDen Forum : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 The FoxDen Forum > Sports Handicapping, Trends, and Stats > help with str8 up office pool
Search The Fox Den Forum:

Subscribe to this Thread

Last Message   Next Message

Author
Message    Post A Reply
timande
FoxDen Hall of Famer

help with str8 up office pool

my choices... anything i should reconsider? no point spreads
getting down to the end and in 2nd and 4th place

Buffalo over St Louis
Atlanta over Carolina
Dallas over Cincinnati
Cleveland over KC
Indy over Tennesse
Jacksonville over NY Jets
Chicago over Minnesota
Pittsburgh over San Diego
Tampa over Philly
Washington over Baltimore
San Fran over Miami
Ny Giants over New Orleans
Seattle over Arizona
Green Bay over Detroit
New England over Houston

any thoughts appreciated

Old Post 12-07-12 11:08 PM
timande is offline Click Here to See the Profile for timande Click here to Send timande a Private Message Edit post   Report post
oChRoNiCo
FoxDen Hall of Famer

looks almost exactly like mine except I took Cincy over Dallas and Balitmore over Washington.

The evidence we have found has led us to the conclusion that the negative image of gamblers, of speculators and of gambling is due to prejudice, to the distorted image heavily promoted by some powerful groups who, however, have not had much evidence to support their views.
- Reuven and Gabrielle A Brenner

Old Post 12-07-12 11:20 PM
oChRoNiCo is offline Click Here to See the Profile for oChRoNiCo Click here to Send oChRoNiCo a Private Message Edit post   Report post
timande
FoxDen Hall of Famer

yeah those are 2 of my toss ups, probably will play them different with the 2 sheets i have.

Old Post 12-07-12 11:32 PM
timande is offline Click Here to See the Profile for timande Click here to Send timande a Private Message Edit post   Report post
double11
FoxDen Hall of Famer

St. Louis
Jets
Chiefs

Browns aren't winning 2
Straight games on the road. Hasn't been done since Bernie Kosar days

Old Post 12-08-12 12:42 AM
double11 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for double11 Click here to Send double11 a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Heavy D
StatFox Hall of Famer

Browns are at home -6.5...huge letdown for Chiefs...

Old Post 12-08-12 12:52 AM
Heavy D is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Heavy D Click here to Send Heavy D a Private Message Edit post   Report post
msudogs

alot of thrash talk going on down here & injuries are mounting for Falcons, Panthers not only cover but win
GL

Old Post 12-08-12 01:25 AM
msudogs is offline Click Here to See the Profile for msudogs Click here to Send msudogs a Private Message Edit post   Report post
jharmon64

Confidence Pool?

Is this a confidence pool or just straight winners?

Beware of the Vikings.

Bears defense has been a let down lately and the Vikings can run on them.

"It's not about what you're capable of, It's about what you're willing to do." - Mike Tomlin

Old Post 12-08-12 02:00 AM
jharmon64 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for jharmon64 Click here to Send jharmon64 a Private Message Edit post   Report post
msudogs

taking the Panthers in a pool like this is good as you have the possibility that everyone else is on the Falcons

Old Post 12-09-12 08:48 PM
msudogs is offline Click Here to See the Profile for msudogs Click here to Send msudogs a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Post A Reply

Last Message   Next Message

Quick Links: