StatFox.com - Sports Handicapping Community

The Leading Logic In Sports Handicapping

The FoxDen Forum : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 The FoxDen Forum > Sports Handicapping, Trends, and Stats > usa/ghana
Search The Fox Den Forum:

Subscribe to this Thread

Last Message   Next Message

Author
Message    Post A Reply
cuse227

usa/ghana

thinking with today's germany demolition that usa/ghana might play a little more conservatively.

under 2.5 @ -110

Old Post 06-16-14 11:28 PM
cuse227 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for cuse227 Click here to Send cuse227 a Private Message Edit post   Report post
cuse227

Glad USA won

But that was a tough game to lose the under after the Dempsey score in the first minute, than no goals until the last 10 mins

Old Post 06-17-14 02:07 AM
cuse227 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for cuse227 Click here to Send cuse227 a Private Message Edit post   Report post
CUBANO
FoxDen Hall of Famer

cuse

Please don't take this the wrong way, but you have two really good guys with threads on the World Cup. Take a look at Bawlmer's and rojero's threads if you havent thus far.
Made lots of money off these two guys.
Good luck with all your plays, and thanks for taking the time to post.

2014 MLB Contest 1st Place
2016 NBA Contest 1st Place

Old Post 06-17-14 03:06 AM
CUBANO is offline Click Here to See the Profile for CUBANO Click here to Send CUBANO a Private Message Edit post   Report post
cuse227

No offense taken

Word - I've def taken a look at their threads, felt strong enough about this one tho to go the other way. Still felt like I had the correct play, so I'm ok with the loss.

Old Post 06-17-14 03:18 AM
Garrrdock
FoxDen Hall of Famer

The game definitely had an under feel to it. Tough loss, but also glad the US won. So far we're seeing own goals and overs this World Cup.

GL and keep the posts coming. I love "trying" my hand and soccer every 4 years.

Old Post 06-17-14 04:23 PM
Garrrdock is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Garrrdock Click here to Send Garrrdock a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Post A Reply

Last Message   Next Message

Quick Links: