StatFox.com - Sports Handicapping Community

The Leading Logic In Sports Handicapping

The FoxDen Forum : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 The FoxDen Forum > Sports Handicapping, Trends, and Stats > Zurich Classic of New Orleans
Search The Fox Den Forum:

Subscribe to this Thread

Last Message   Next Message

Author
Message    Post A Reply
YO 11
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Zurich Classic of New Orleans

Battle in the Bayou. The PGA decided to go to a two man team event, the first official event of its kind since 1981. They will play alternate shot Thurs and Sat and better ball Fri and Sun.

Tournament matchups
Berger/Pieters ov Cauley/Thomas -120
Finau/Summerhays ov Bradley/Steele +110
Brown/Kisner ov Hoffman/Watney -115

1st round matchup
Kaufman/Varner ov Stricker/Kelly +100

Old Post 04-27-17 04:44 AM
YO 11 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for YO 11 Click here to Send YO 11 a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Sherlock
FoxDen Hall of Famer

YO 11, Good Luck with your plays this weekend.

Team play definitely puts a different spin on the game for these Pros.
It makes it a little harder to gauge their games and how each Golfer will respond.
With that said, I like this matchup for this afternoon:

1:25 ET: B. STUARD/C. STROUD ...... +100 OVER A. CEJKA/S. KJELDSEN

Good Luck!

Old Post 04-29-17 06:00 PM
Sherlock is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Sherlock Click here to Send Sherlock a Private Message Edit post   Report post
YO 11
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Another winner from Mr Holmes. I could be wrong but you are 4-0 the past 3 weeks. Nice work sir !!!! Looking forward to your Sunday picks.

I was gonna stay away with this team event as it is difficult to gauge. Especially when 2 rounds are alternate shot.

So far I'm 0-3 with Brown/Kiser left and tied going into the last round.

Old Post 04-30-17 02:38 AM
YO 11 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for YO 11 Click here to Send YO 11 a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Sherlock
FoxDen Hall of Famer

YO 11, looks like they were expecting some bad weather for Sunday afternoon's 4th round.
They moved up all the tee times to early Sunday morning and after a late night out, I completely missed it.
Sorry about that.
Now it's on to next week's tournament.

B. STUARD/C. STROUD ...... +100 OVER A. CEJKA/S. KJELDSEN -----> W

Old Post 04-30-17 07:00 PM
Sherlock is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Sherlock Click here to Send Sherlock a Private Message Edit post   Report post
YO 11
FoxDen Hall of Famer

1-3

Brown/Kisner shoot 60 in final round. Playoff starts at 9 AM on the golf channel.

Next tournament info (venue change):
In 2017, the tournament will be held in Wilmington at Eagle Point Golf Club, as Quail Hollow will host the PGA Championship in August.

Another tough one to cap with no past performance at the new venue.

Old Post 05-01-17 01:48 PM
Post A Reply

Last Message   Next Message

Quick Links: