StatFox.com - Sports Handicapping Community

The Leading Logic In Sports Handicapping

The FoxDen Forum : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 The FoxDen Forum > Sports Handicapping, Trends, and Stats > A10 Thur 2/27
Search The Fox Den Forum:

Subscribe to this Thread

Last Message   Next Message

Author
Message    Post A Reply
IrishMule
FoxDen Hall of Famer

A10 Thur 2/27

2 games tonite...VCU @ Fordham and Duq @ StL. StL leads the league with no losses so far. VCU is hanging in the 4th spot, with 4 losses, ..... tied with UMass and only 1 game ahead of GW and Richmond. A top 4 spot is critical for the A10 this year come tournament time. The top 4 will receive a 1st round bye.

VCU has lost 3 of their last 4. All 4 games were against teams at the top of the league. 1 of those losses was to StL. Just so happens they play each other again on Saturday at VCU. Should be a great game. You going, Ballin!?! Don't want to write too much about that one yet, but I think it'll be a big play for me. I see ..... Revenge!

Certainly should be a look ahead for both these teams. With VCU, ... can't see it. They simply can't afford to. Fordham just doesn't have the backcourt to handle the pressure. If you haven't seen Weber play one-on-one defense, you need to. The kid looks like a Spider Monkey with 8 arms. He should have 3 or 4 steals tonite. These 2 played a month ago. VCU was up 17 at the half. Coasted the rest of the way, to win by 16. That's kinda the way I'm seeing this one tonite. So I'm playing the 1h only.

As far as the StL game, they beat Duq earlier in Pittsburgh by only 4. Tonite, they're at home. They seem to be playing to the competition's level this year. They're too solid of a team to do that. They've won a lot of close games to inferior teams so far. But they could turn the switch and crush these guys as well. Duq has lost 5 out of their last 6. If I were to play it, I'd take the points. No play on this game for me.

VCU 1h -6

GL Den

CBB
12-21

Let us be thankful for the fools. But for them, the rest of us could not succeed.
Mark Twain

''Life's tough ........it's even tougher if you're stupid...''
-- John Wayne

"Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy."
Benjamin Franklin

'Life isn't about
how to survive the storm.....But how to dance in the
rain.'
TheMule

Old Post 02-28-14 12:16 AM
IrishMule is offline Click Here to See the Profile for IrishMule Click here to Send IrishMule a Private Message Edit post   Report post
jtsachs
FoxDen Hall of Famer

I was actually pondering this play. Thanks for the nudge

Old Post 02-28-14 12:24 AM
jtsachs is offline Click Here to See the Profile for jtsachs Click here to Send jtsachs a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Toby13
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Best of luck tonight Irish.

6 Rings

Old Post 02-28-14 12:58 AM
Toby13 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Toby13 Click here to Send Toby13 a Private Message Edit post   Report post
drtony
FoxDen Hall of Famer

mule

i took fordham for game
i am sucker for home doggies
particularly when opponent has a revenge look ahead on deck
best of luck always
not a big play for me
so if it helps u more
wont even mind oif i lose
best of luck brother!

Old Post 02-28-14 01:45 AM
drtony is offline Click Here to See the Profile for drtony Click here to Send drtony a Private Message Edit post   Report post
IrishMule
FoxDen Hall of Famer

What did you expect??

VCU 1h -6 ..... loss

Book site is hogged up, or I'd take VCU 2h.

GL Den

CBB
12-22

Old Post 02-28-14 02:02 AM
IrishMule is offline Click Here to See the Profile for IrishMule Click here to Send IrishMule a Private Message Edit post   Report post
drtony
FoxDen Hall of Famer

i was going to do same thing
and my bood site is froze too
hang in there
u r capping correctly
just a couple bad beats
plenty of hoop left to finish strong brother!

Old Post 02-28-14 02:18 AM
drtony is offline Click Here to See the Profile for drtony Click here to Send drtony a Private Message Edit post   Report post
ballinhj12
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Irish!(man i feel like the pirate from Capt'n Phillips lol) I couldn't call myself a basketball enthusiast, let alone a Ram if I wasn't planing of having one hell of a Saturday! I'll be there front row center(well actually a few rows back but I'll be as hype as if I were on the court myself lol) I will have a huge write-up well before the game(as I plan on getting belligerent Saturday afternoon as my room is a big Wahoo, backer and all) and a huge play so long as I feel the same way I do know but research will solidify that. Should be a crazy atmosphere here in the RVA just like Butler last year, but thank gosh.. gotta run help some co-eds, maybe get something outta it lol

Old Post 02-28-14 02:32 AM
ballinhj12 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for ballinhj12 Click here to Send ballinhj12 a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Post A Reply

Last Message   Next Message

Quick Links: