StatFox.com - Sports Handicapping Community

The Leading Logic In Sports Handicapping

The FoxDen Forum : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 The FoxDen Forum > Sports Handicapping, Trends, and Stats > Cant view posts.
Search The Fox Den Forum:

Subscribe to this Thread

Last Message   Next Message

Author
Message    Post A Reply
Tex
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Cant view posts.

Just says cannot display.. Can someone pm me if they know of a fix. Thanks

TEX

give a man a fish, you feed him for a day, teach a man to fish, he'll sit in a boat and drink beer all day"

Old Post 08-04-13 03:37 PM
Tex is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Tex Click here to Send Tex a Private Message Edit post   Report post
geg1951
FoxDen Hall of Famer

try this , however i've never gotten a response yet

StatFox KnowledgeBase and Support

GARY / GARLAND TEXAS...... RETIRED
---------------------------------------------------

Old Post 08-05-13 12:00 AM
geg1951 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for geg1951 Click here to Send geg1951 a Private Message Edit post   Report post
jayhawk7
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Tex

I think their having technical problems lately. I have not had that issue, but I've had a couple others lately.

Old Post 08-05-13 06:34 AM
jayhawk7 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for jayhawk7 Click here to Send jayhawk7 a Private Message Edit post   Report post
CUBANO
FoxDen Hall of Famer

I sent Tex a pm this morning. You can bring up the threads on iPhone but not on computer.

2014 MLB Contest 1st Place
2016 NBA Contest 1st Place

Old Post 08-05-13 06:51 AM
CUBANO is offline Click Here to See the Profile for CUBANO Click here to Send CUBANO a Private Message Edit post   Report post
HGC83
FoxDen Hall of Famer

They come up on the IPad as well.

Herbie

Old Post 08-05-13 05:48 PM
HGC83 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for HGC83 Click here to Send HGC83 a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Tex
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Still f'd. Can bring up on iphone. Plz fix it

give a man a fish, you feed him for a day, teach a man to fish, he'll sit in a boat and drink beer all day"

Old Post 08-05-13 09:33 PM
Tex is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Tex Click here to Send Tex a Private Message Edit post   Report post
StatFox Jeff
Administrator

Everything should be working at this point. If you still have issue posting or viewing posts, please e-mail feedback@statfox.com. Provide as much detail as possible (Browser type, device you're using the forum with, etc.) I'll have our network staff look into it. Sorry for the inconvenience this may have caused.

Old Post 08-06-13 12:09 AM
StatFox Jeff is offline Click Here to See the Profile for StatFox Jeff Click here to Send StatFox Jeff a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Tex
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Workin now. Thanks

Old Post 08-07-13 06:50 PM
Post A Reply

Last Message   Next Message

Quick Links: