StatFox.com - Sports Handicapping Community

The Leading Logic In Sports Handicapping

The FoxDen Forum : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 The FoxDen Forum > Sports Handicapping, Trends, and Stats > Big Turkey Play
Search The Fox Den Forum:

Subscribe to this Thread

Last Message   Next Message

Author
Message    Post A Reply
flipdog
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Big Turkey Play

Been a long time since I've posted. In the process of buying a restaurant so I haven't had time to cap many games. However it's thanksgiving and what is more American than placing a bet today?

Tons of love for houston and for just cause, however that could spell disaster. Detroit is 0-8 SU the last 8 tday games. I have this strange feeling that they may buck that trend this year or at the least come through with a horrendous back door cover. With that being said in no way can I back the Lions. My interest lies within the first half number which provides a great situation for the Texans. Detroit have been slow starters and more of a second half team than anything else. Houston on the other hand has been dominate when enlisted as a short road chalk in the first half. They have went 11-1 ATS in the 1h in road games over the past 2 seasons, and 9-1 ATS in the 1h of road games with 6 days or less of rest over the past 2 seasons. Detroit is 9-18 ATS against the 1h line over the past 2 seasons.

Great situation IMO to back the chalk.

Hou -3 (+105)

GLTA and enjoy the day

Old Post 11-22-12 03:17 PM
flipdog is offline Click Here to See the Profile for flipdog Click here to Send flipdog a Private Message Edit post   Report post
ronnie111
FoxDen Hall of Famer

flip

don't usually play halfs, but those are very strong #'s....i'm in. gl today and with your new enterprise.

Old Post 11-22-12 03:31 PM
ronnie111 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for ronnie111 Click here to Send ronnie111 a Private Message Edit post   Report post
GEORGE456

Hey Flip, what restaurant are u buying? Is it in S. Jersey? Good luck!

Old Post 11-22-12 03:38 PM
GEORGE456 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for GEORGE456 Click here to Send GEORGE456 a Private Message Edit post   Report post
flipdog
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Thanks Ron & George

George:

Name of restaurant is Claude's in North Wildwood. It will be renamed the establishment. We should be up and running first weekend of March.

Old Post 11-22-12 03:44 PM
flipdog is offline Click Here to See the Profile for flipdog Click here to Send flipdog a Private Message Edit post   Report post
SWONE
FoxDen Hall of Famer

best of luck to you today!

and Happy Thanksgiving to you and your family!

Gambling?? Who said anything about gambling??

It's NOT gambling when you "KNOW" you are gonna WIN! Alan from "the Hangover movie"

Old Post 11-22-12 03:47 PM
SWONE is offline Click Here to See the Profile for SWONE Click here to Send SWONE a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Traderpro
FoxDen Hall of Famer

GL

I like the play Flip. good luck and welcome back !

Old Post 11-22-12 04:01 PM
Traderpro is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Traderpro Click here to Send Traderpro a Private Message Edit post   Report post
geg1951
FoxDen Hall of Famer

like it flip ..... tally ho !!!!!!!!!

GARY / GARLAND TEXAS...... RETIRED
---------------------------------------------------

Old Post 11-22-12 04:03 PM
geg1951 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for geg1951 Click here to Send geg1951 a Private Message Edit post   Report post
CUBANO
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Wishing much success my friend. Have a good day today.

2014 MLB Contest 1st Place
2016 NBA Contest 1st Place

Old Post 11-22-12 04:17 PM
CUBANO is offline Click Here to See the Profile for CUBANO Click here to Send CUBANO a Private Message Edit post   Report post
double11
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Flip,
Yes and check your PM

Happy thanksgiving bro

Life can only be understood backwords. But it must be lived forward.

Old Post 11-22-12 04:30 PM
double11 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for double11 Click here to Send double11 a Private Message Edit post   Report post
msudogs

flip

good to hear from you & congrats on everything, you know i love a 1st half play
GL

Old Post 11-22-12 04:49 PM
msudogs is offline Click Here to See the Profile for msudogs Click here to Send msudogs a Private Message Edit post   Report post
msudogs

may i add

the Texans have alternated covers since week 3 & they didn't last week, let's do it, with the under
GL

Old Post 11-22-12 05:25 PM
msudogs is offline Click Here to See the Profile for msudogs Click here to Send msudogs a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Post A Reply

Last Message   Next Message

Quick Links: