StatFox.com - Sports Handicapping Community

The Leading Logic In Sports Handicapping

The FoxDen Forum : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 The FoxDen Forum > Sports Handicapping, Trends, and Stats > Horse **** for 12/29
Search The Fox Den Forum:

Subscribe to this Thread

Last Message   Next Message

Author
Message    Post A Reply
bbaffert
StatFox Hall of Famer

Horse **** for 12/29

Rough yesterday, great thursday, the way horses go. I feel pretty good about the list today.

Turfway R2- Rewardbyblitzing

Santa Anita
R1- Mentor Cane
R5 - Givine
R6 - Rising legend
R7 - My Philly Girl
R8 - CIRCA'SGOLDENGEAR

Gulfstream
R4 - Wise Maker
R8- Swagger Jack

Tampa Bay
R3- Babsbrickhouse
R8- Nakano

Fair Grounds
R8 - Cat Lore

I feel very good about these, much better than yesterday. I may put up a few exactas but wanted to get these up for you guys.

Old Post 12-29-12 04:50 PM
bbaffert is offline Click Here to See the Profile for bbaffert Click here to Send bbaffert a Private Message Edit post   Report post
tyrod

Retama

Do you ever look at Retama?

Old Post 12-29-12 05:00 PM
tyrod is offline Click Here to See the Profile for tyrod Click here to Send tyrod a Private Message Edit post   Report post
bbaffert
StatFox Hall of Famer

I have in the past but I am not betting right now. Sometimes a horse shows up there though.

These are just horses I get in my stablemail and share. I am not even looking at the past performances.

All the horses I listed either had trouble, ran a superb race, faced a horrible track bias and still ran well or went for a very high price at auction. One of two of the above. The majority ran well against a track bias. Those pay well and win often.

Old Post 12-29-12 05:09 PM
bbaffert is offline Click Here to See the Profile for bbaffert Click here to Send bbaffert a Private Message Edit post   Report post
grift5123

Thanks and good luck.

Old Post 12-29-12 05:22 PM
grift5123 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for grift5123 Click here to Send grift5123 a Private Message Edit post   Report post
BIG BAD BILL
FoxDen Hall of Famer

WINNER

Swagger JACK...Winner!!

2008-2018
2691-2398
53%

You Miss 100% of the Shots You Never Take.

Old Post 12-29-12 10:51 PM
BIG BAD BILL is offline Click Here to See the Profile for BIG BAD BILL Click here to Send BIG BAD BILL a Private Message Edit post   Report post
bbaffert
StatFox Hall of Famer

Yep!

A lot of scratches at Santa Anita, rain, amazing. I think the only one running is Race 7 so make sure you get refunded for Race 5,6,8.

Turfway horse scratched also. Not sure about any others.

Old Post 12-29-12 10:59 PM
bbaffert
StatFox Hall of Famer

Ended up being 1-6 with $17.20 winner and some profit. Make sure you check the scratches and that you got or get your money back if you bet early.

til tomorrow.

Old Post 12-30-12 01:01 AM
Post A Reply

Last Message   Next Message

Quick Links: