StatFox.com - Sports Handicapping Community

The Leading Logic In Sports Handicapping

The FoxDen Forum : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 The FoxDen Forum > Sports Handicapping, Trends, and Stats > Miami @ Indiana
Search The Fox Den Forum:

Subscribe to this Thread

Last Message   Next Message

Author
Message    Post A Reply
CUBANO
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Miami @ Indiana

Miami ML -120
Under 182

I guess I am going to find out today if my firm belief that special players step up in crucial situations is true. I don't want to get into who is the "greatest" NBA player of all time (Bill Russell, Oscar Robertson, Wilt, MJ, Bird) but Lebron James is rapidly joining that rare group. He steps up today.

Good luck Den

2014 MLB Contest 1st Place
2016 NBA Contest 1st Place

Old Post 05-26-13 05:05 PM
CUBANO is offline Click Here to See the Profile for CUBANO Click here to Send CUBANO a Private Message Edit post   Report post
msudogs

will be looking at the 1st half later, let's get through the afternoon
GL

Old Post 05-26-13 06:27 PM
msudogs is offline Click Here to See the Profile for msudogs Click here to Send msudogs a Private Message Edit post   Report post
ONE TOUGH MAZE
FoxDen Hall of Famer

bol tonight

I regret to say we are in a battle here. I wish you the Best Q.

Old Post 05-26-13 07:20 PM
ONE TOUGH MAZE is offline Click Here to See the Profile for ONE TOUGH MAZE Click here to Send ONE TOUGH MAZE a Private Message Edit post   Report post
CUBANO
FoxDen Hall of Famer

I thought they were going over the total in the 1st half! Lol. Boy, can I cap totals or what?!

Old Post 05-27-13 04:01 AM
CUBANO is offline Click Here to See the Profile for CUBANO Click here to Send CUBANO a Private Message Edit post   Report post
CUBANO
FoxDen Hall of Famer

1-1

Old Post 05-27-13 05:13 AM
Post A Reply

Last Message   Next Message

Quick Links: