StatFox.com - Sports Handicapping Community

The Leading Logic In Sports Handicapping

The FoxDen Forum : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 The FoxDen Forum > Sports Handicapping, Trends, and Stats > Sunday Nite MLB
Search The Fox Den Forum:

Subscribe to this Thread

Last Message   Next Message

Author
Message    Post A Reply
ICT Picker

Sunday Nite MLB

Game #2 KC at Bos -50 8.5 flat

Guthrie has never pitched well in Fenway going back to his time in Balt. Last year made one start for KC in Boston and got slacked for 7 runs in two innings. Dont see Bosox getting swept here, going to go a little nutz.

Bos 750/500
Ov 8.5 550/500
Par em 425/900

Bos RL +45 200/290

Old Post 04-22-13 12:12 AM
ICT Picker is offline Click Here to See the Profile for ICT Picker Click here to Send ICT Picker a Private Message Edit post   Report post
ICT Picker

Bos 750/500.......L
Ov 8.5 550/500.....W
Par em 425/900.....L

Bos RL +45 200/290...L

Oh man that was KC's FIRST DH sweep in BoSox since 1971!!!! The first 5inn Boston hit pellets all over the yard and had 4 runs and probably should of had 7 off Guth. Just another bad beat for me to cry about...sorry for any who tailed.

MLB 1-2 -875

Old Post 04-22-13 03:07 PM
ICT Picker is offline Click Here to See the Profile for ICT Picker Click here to Send ICT Picker a Private Message Edit post   Report post
ronnie111
FoxDen Hall of Famer

ICT

get 'em next time. the only question i have is why wager that sum of $$$ on a pitcher making
his MLB debut....not busting balls here. bol here ICT.

Old Post 04-22-13 03:39 PM
ronnie111 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for ronnie111 Click here to Send ronnie111 a Private Message Edit post   Report post
ICT Picker

Hey Ronnie

I guess sometimes you play against something more than on something. I guess you could say KC was due to sweep Bos in a DH since it had been 42 years. But I had no problem betting on Webster,and he just gave up the 2 earned runs. He looked good in spring and and has been dominate in his starts at AAA, i think he will be a top of the rotation guy. Plus KC's offense has not been very good. My bet was more against Guthrie. Looking at his game logs, Guth has never had a good start at Fenway. If you look at the play by play, Bos could of EZLY had 6-7 runs by the 5th,.... runners getting caught stealing ahead of long doubles, not scoring from 3rd with less the 2 out, shots right at fielders.....ect. Just one of those games where you have it right but chit happens, we've all had em and Im 900 ligher in the wallet because of it....LOL take care

Old Post 04-23-13 11:24 AM
Post A Reply

Last Message   Next Message

Quick Links: