StatFox.com - Sports Handicapping Community

The Leading Logic In Sports Handicapping

The FoxDen Forum : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 The FoxDen Forum > Sports Handicapping, Trends, and Stats > Milwaukkee vs. Cincy LETS GET NEW WINDOWS FOR THE SHED
Search The Fox Den Forum:

Subscribe to this Thread
Pages (3): « 1 [2] 3 »

Last Message   Next Message

Author
Message    Post A Reply
pointmagic
FoxDen Hall of Famer

PipeLine

You think I'm a fat bumb eh? You no nothing about me you freaking dullard. Whats one thing everyone knows about you basement boy?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D1OIxxPQrns

I hope the black mold in moms basement crawls up your nose and melts what little brains you have left Luca.

Lets get it!!

Old Post 05-02-14 12:57 AM
pointmagic is offline Click Here to See the Profile for pointmagic Click here to Send pointmagic a Private Message Edit post   Report post
CUBANO
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Tigre is that you???!!!!

2014 MLB Contest 1st Place
2016 NBA Contest 1st Place

Old Post 05-02-14 01:02 AM
CUBANO is offline Click Here to See the Profile for CUBANO Click here to Send CUBANO a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Tots_McGee
FoxDen Hall of Famer

tigreson, for someone who once had an alias here who pretended to be a cop, you sure seem to hold some venom for police officers. Of course, with each new alias you come up with, you need a new back story, I am guessing this alias is a Construction worker?

http://mainememorial.org/

Old Post 05-02-14 01:04 AM
Tots_McGee is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Tots_McGee Click here to Send Tots_McGee a Private Message Edit post   Report post
wildcat76
FoxDen Hall of Famer

just saw this

she got a job at Babes for a few months but it was so trashy the cops raided it and it is now closed down. She has now started the day shift at The Ritz on Gulf Freeway a classy joint.

Old Post 05-02-14 01:37 AM
wildcat76 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for wildcat76 Click here to Send wildcat76 a Private Message Edit post   Report post
bbaffert
StatFox Hall of Famer

1 inning down, 0 runs.

Old Post 05-02-14 01:39 AM
bbaffert is offline Click Here to See the Profile for bbaffert Click here to Send bbaffert a Private Message Edit post   Report post
CUBANO
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Today was going to be a totally monotonous day...Not a lot to do at the dealership. Then.....this thread happened. Have never been happier to have this to entertain me all day...keep it going kids...
LOL

Old Post 05-02-14 01:45 AM
CUBANO is offline Click Here to See the Profile for CUBANO Click here to Send CUBANO a Private Message Edit post   Report post
bbaffert
StatFox Hall of Famer

papi

i know papi, these fools so boring, can't even take a joke and ****, so i'm driving traffic with these obv posts...

Old Post 05-02-14 01:47 AM
bbaffert is offline Click Here to See the Profile for bbaffert Click here to Send bbaffert a Private Message Edit post   Report post
bbaffert
StatFox Hall of Famer

1 run through 3 looooooooooooooool...keep em coming

Old Post 05-02-14 02:11 AM
bbaffert
StatFox Hall of Famer

Any more fades dfag?

Old Post 05-02-14 02:28 AM
DolphinBoy
FoxDen Hall of Famer

I told the bats to keep quiet until the 6th. Give you some reason to get a hard on and invade this thread for a good 75 minutes before the runs start.

not worried yet

WINNING!!!!!!

Old Post 05-02-14 02:39 AM
DolphinBoy is offline Click Here to See the Profile for DolphinBoy Click here to Send DolphinBoy a Private Message Edit post   Report post
bbaffert
StatFox Hall of Famer

you can't make this s.h.i.t up...lmao...what a tool

Old Post 05-02-14 02:49 AM
bbaffert
StatFox Hall of Famer

Yeeeeeeeeeeees, my reverse jinx worked for the second game in a row, WOOT WOOT!!!

Old Post 05-02-14 03:20 AM
DolphinBoy
FoxDen Hall of Famer

LMFAO...another game I can't lose.

You are such a f^cking loser.

you are now the only capper on this site that hasn't won a game the last two days. keep fading me bro!!!!!!!!!!

WINNING!!!!!!

Old Post 05-02-14 03:21 AM
DolphinBoy is offline Click Here to See the Profile for DolphinBoy Click here to Send DolphinBoy a Private Message Edit post   Report post
bbaffert
StatFox Hall of Famer

Will do, just post more often...

Old Post 05-02-14 03:27 AM
CUBANO
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Your prediction came thru DB. 6 (3-3) in the 6th.

Old Post 05-02-14 03:31 AM
bbaffert
StatFox Hall of Famer

And you CAN LOSE if it's called in extras retard...

Old Post 05-02-14 03:38 AM
DolphinBoy
FoxDen Hall of Famer

can you explain:

"And you CAN LOSE if it's called in extras retard..."

would like to hear your explanation on this

WINNING!!!!!!

Old Post 05-02-14 03:45 AM
bbaffert
StatFox Hall of Famer

if it's 3-3 in 17th for example and umpire calls a game, you lose your over 7...don't even know the rules, do ya clown?

Old Post 05-02-14 03:52 AM
CUBANO
FoxDen Hall of Famer

11 at end of 8.
LMFAO!!!

Old Post 05-02-14 04:09 AM
DolphinBoy
FoxDen Hall of Famer

there's no ties in baseball.....

another easy victory...thanks for wasting your day and night clogging my thread with your wasted sh!t

Up to 4-0

keep bashing

WINNING!!!!!!

Old Post 05-02-14 04:10 AM
Post A Reply

Pages (3): « 1 [2] 3 »   Last Message   Next Message

Quick Links: