StatFox.com - Sports Handicapping Community

The Leading Logic In Sports Handicapping

The FoxDen Forum : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 The FoxDen Forum > Sports Handicapping, Trends, and Stats > Sunday College Basketball
Search The Fox Den Forum:

Subscribe to this Thread

Last Message   Next Message

Author
Message    Post A Reply
Traderpro
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Sunday College Basketball

2* Miami vs NC.St Over 145.5

A large portion of Wolfpacks defensive averages have been skewed to appear better then what it is as they chewed on a bevy of tomato cans early in season.Hurricanes have scored 75+ in 10 of 17 games and should reach area again today.Over is 44-21 in Wolfpack last 65 home games and 8-3 in last 11 meetings.I am not fond of early Sunday Overs,so will keep this a 2*,but defense is not synonamous with Wolfpack. I like Over.

Old Post 01-21-18 03:39 PM
Traderpro is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Traderpro Click here to Send Traderpro a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Traderpro
FoxDen Hall of Famer

2* Washington.St vs Utah Under 147.5

Cougars have averaged about 60PPG last 5 trips down to Utah,they have scored 73 or fewer in 7 of last 10 games with Under is 39-19 in Cougars last 58 overall.Utes have scored 70 or less in 6 of last 10 games, so not expecting scorefest tonight in Salt Lake City. I like Under.

Old Post 01-21-18 07:34 PM
Traderpro is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Traderpro Click here to Send Traderpro a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Tex
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Thanks for ncs over. U an rojeo opp on next one

give a man a fish, you feed him for a day, teach a man to fish, he'll sit in a boat and drink beer all day"

Old Post 01-21-18 08:05 PM
Tex is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Tex Click here to Send Tex a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Post A Reply

Last Message   Next Message

Quick Links: