StatFox.com - Sports Handicapping Community

The Leading Logic In Sports Handicapping

The FoxDen Forum : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 The FoxDen Forum > Sports Handicapping, Trends, and Stats > Saturday College Basketball
Search The Fox Den Forum:

Subscribe to this Thread

Last Message   Next Message

Author
Message    Post A Reply
Traderpro
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Saturday College Basketball

Will add a few later. GL

3* Purdue vs Iowa Under 153

Purdue been shooting lights out,but situationally I like spot for lower scoring game today. Hawkeyes have been burned for 90PPG over last 4 games but held opponents to 77 or less in 8 of 10 gms previous to that lapse and have help Purdue to just over 70PPG in their 5 previous trips to Iowa City.Purdue has allowed 62 or less in 7 of last 10 and buckets will be tough for Hawkeyes here, but also expect them to step it up defensively.It will be tough getting into 150s here. I like Under

Old Post 01-20-18 01:32 PM
Traderpro is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Traderpro Click here to Send Traderpro a Private Message Edit post   Report post
msudogs

don't forget the auto Elon 1H under play 5-1 so far this month
GL

Old Post 01-20-18 05:08 PM
msudogs is offline Click Here to See the Profile for msudogs Click here to Send msudogs a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Traderpro
FoxDen Hall of Famer

3* Minnesota +9.5 vs Ohio.St

Like the situation a good bit here as Buckeyes are on 6 game run and playing at neutral site.Golphers can be sloppy times but have enough quality wins on 14-7 record to convince me they will play tough here.Buckeyes appear to disdain Saturdays as they are 8-21 ATS in their last 29 Sat. games.I like Golphers and points.

Old Post 01-20-18 05:38 PM
Traderpro is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Traderpro Click here to Send Traderpro a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Traderpro
FoxDen Hall of Famer

2* Ole Miss +8 vs Arkansas

Razorbacks a bit dinged up and are struggling right now. I understand this is an important game for them to get back on track,but Ole Miss is off loss as well and this is a solid 10-8 Ole Miss team and one that is 16-6-1 ATS in their last 23 Saturday games and 35-14-2 ATS in their last 51 games following a straight up loss.They were also demolished by 18 points their last trip to Arkansas and likely havent forgotten.I think this will be a tight game and will grab points.

Old Post 01-20-18 08:49 PM
msudogs

i got another nice spot for the Rebels as well and a nice one if you like 1H plays, they seem to be going ok today
GL

Old Post 01-20-18 08:56 PM
msudogs is offline Click Here to See the Profile for msudogs Click here to Send msudogs a Private Message Edit post   Report post
msudogs

your thoughts on Ill Chi/Clev St U ?

Old Post 01-20-18 09:18 PM
Traderpro
FoxDen Hall of Famer

3* Furman-14 vs Samford

Bulldogs are some sort of yoyo! Their last 5 wins have been by average of 24.6 points and last 5 losses by average of 16ppg.Talk about jekyll and hyde!! Bad news is they are catching a good Furman team that is off back to back losses.Also 10 of 13 Furman wins by double digits.Paladins one of hidden ATS gems at home as they are 27-10-1 ATS in their last 38 home games and I think get a big blowout today against Samford team with some injuries. GL

Old Post 01-20-18 09:21 PM
msudogs

any thoughts on N Illinois/Akron total ?
GL

Old Post 01-20-18 10:14 PM
Traderpro
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Public heavy on over there. No feel for it Mike

Old Post 01-20-18 10:24 PM
Traderpro
FoxDen Hall of Famer

5* Florida vs Kentucky Under 148.5

These 2 teams both have a lot of injuries and this could be a very plodding ugly game and for our benefit low scoring.Florida is averaging 82 PPG but that average greatly inflated in non conference games and are averaging around 75 PPG in SEC roadies this year.Florida has scored 66 and 61 last 2 visits to Lexington and I expect Kentucky to knotch up intensity after loss to South Carolina,so I wont be surprised with Gators being in 60-66 range.I dont expect Kentucky to escape 70-75 range,so at best I am projecting low 140s here.Under is 37-15 in Wildcats last 52 home games vs. a team with a winning road record and 16-5 in the last 21 meetings in Kentucky.I think this line is very generous! GL

Old Post 01-20-18 11:41 PM
msudogs

we got another Elon 1H under now 6-1 hope this one has helped some today, i've just flat out been lucky on the others, finish the night strong
GL

Old Post 01-21-18 01:46 AM
Post A Reply

Last Message   Next Message

Quick Links: