StatFox.com - Sports Handicapping Community

The Leading Logic In Sports Handicapping

The FoxDen Forum : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 The FoxDen Forum > Sports Handicapping, Trends, and Stats > MR. Funny Money (MFM). CCB/NBA
Search The Fox Den Forum:

Subscribe to this Thread

Last Message   Next Message

Author
Message    Post A Reply
CedCmoney

MR. Funny Money (MFM). CCB/NBA

"Funny $$" aka MFM.. Aka the lines don't lie! Lol.. My definition of MFM Is when there's a game getting action , showing moment in a funny directions! Making the game a funny $$ game. Call it "mafia".. Lol.. But @ the end of the day, this spreads are made for a reason n they stand for something. And for me the spread to a game says "a lot" for me..(for future reference)

Funny games today..."Funny $$".... and you know that's what I be looking for.. Remember MR. Funny money doesn't guarantee a win , it just letting you know that there's no gonna be something funny money about the game ..

Who I like after looking at the lines

CBB

- Pitt +6.5
- WVA +8.5
- EWashington -2.5

This are what ill be playing , good luck to all.. Ill be back later with NBA.. Gotta check if I see any funny $$.

Old Post 01-28-13 11:27 PM
CedCmoney is offline Click Here to See the Profile for CedCmoney Edit post   Report post
msudogs

like the nottom two, will be adding a twist
GL

Old Post 01-28-13 11:35 PM
msudogs is offline Click Here to See the Profile for msudogs Click here to Send msudogs a Private Message Edit post   Report post
CedCmoney

Thx buddy .. Like wise.. gL

Old Post 01-28-13 11:36 PM
CedCmoney is offline Click Here to See the Profile for CedCmoney Edit post   Report post
CedCmoney

Funny $$ updates 1-0

- Pitt +6.5 winner
- WVA +8.5 pend
- East Washington -2.5 pend

Old Post 01-29-13 04:51 AM
CedCmoney

Funny $$ updates 3-0

- Pitt +6.5 winner
- WVA +8.5 winner
- East Washington -2.5 winner

*the lines don't lie.... Funny $$

Old Post 01-29-13 05:44 AM
brianp
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Nice job

Old Post 01-29-13 04:10 PM
brianp is offline Click Here to See the Profile for brianp Click here to Send brianp a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Post A Reply

Last Message   Next Message

Quick Links: